Search results for query: *

1. Chill Brah

2e Régiment de Chasseurs-à-Pied de la Garde Impériale - !MORMAN_KORMAN IS IN IT!

Aye..... i felt something stirring in the depths of hell.
  2. Chill Brah

New spain poll for NA

with bandits KOS'ing and the new patch where u have to be within swinging distance to see their namess....it doesnt go with the map.
  3. Chill Brah

Server Files

sadly if people host their own servers, u will split the population and the mod may die...these maps require high pop to actually enjoy the mod.
  4. Chill Brah

Weapon Accuracy

DarthTaco said:
    Bows need more damage, and less drop off. I can make a bow in 20 minutes from a freaking alder that did more damage and flew further.

the drop on that bow is too much :sad:
  5. Chill Brah

MP Sci-Fi [WB] Persistent Galaxies

are u still recruiting for development?
  6. Chill Brah

POLL - Should the Natives be treated like a Soldier Faction?

so has the server decided on this...? havnt heard anything about it lately.
  7. Chill Brah

The Frontier Map (Map Discussion, suggestions, glitches, info) Poll added

I think the map needs a few more little camps our outposts like the ferry that is importent to the colonists or something because then natives will have several targets they can raid and hold onto until the colonists or other factions rally the men and take it back. I was leading a native faction and we took over the ferry which was kind of vital for all the factions (i think they were at war and it was the safest way to cross). we held it for awhile and kept the brits back for a good half hour.

I also think there should a bit of a clearer path to the North point, whenever a faction has 2 forts and they respawn at north unintentionally, people get lost.

Merc camps would be nice if a faction owns both north point and west, then the faction without a fort can be used as mercs or something.

maybe canoe boats? just an idea, it would be interesting for the natives then they can come down the river and raid.
  8. Chill Brah

Weapon Accuracy

Rifle is already accurate ass hell, all the weps seem fine except for maybe old musket. I think the price of the old musket should be reduced.
  9. Chill Brah

PF 1.1 Change Log

looking forward to this patch,i also agree with the post above.

- Arn/Black Wolf
  10. Chill Brah

new map: NEW SPAIN

I say we try the map out, change things up for a bit. if its bad we can always go back to the frontier map.

I was also wondering if you can make some factions that dont own any forts or towns and set up a merc camp :smile:? something the current map is lacking. Reason is, those factions can be pirates, mercs, rp'ers of any sort! My friends and i always wana be mercs but there is never an open faction to use on the current map. we dont even need a fort, we wana run around and be hired by factions.

-Arn/Black Wolf
  11. Chill Brah

****ing Dicks on NA

honestly if i was you i'd kill william howe and all his men.

-Arn
  12. Chill Brah

POLL - Should the Natives be treated like a Soldier Faction?

it would be nice to capture forts...
  13. Chill Brah

[POLL]New Rule is being Passed

Outlaws, or highwaymen need some sort of objective or something to do. gold is not rly needed to play PF, or u can get by with a little amount....so they turn to Killing on sight for fun
  14. Chill Brah

new map: NEW SPAIN

nice map
  15. Chill Brah

Natives, randoming, and other stuff

u are right about the jobs, and even now people can barley get smithys to make infantry muskets because they are free. there is no system here so people only need gold for guns, to kill more people.

Btw long rifle this is black wolf.
  16. Chill Brah

Natives, randoming, and other stuff

I've been playing the mod a couple of days now and had the pleasure of trying out most factions, Specifically natives. I had gathered many native warriors (atleast a dozen each time) and raided the fort a couple of times but since natives are not considered a faction we cannot cap a fort.I heard...
  17. Chill Brah

Do you remember....

who else remembers trolling bauer :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  18. Chill Brah

Swords or Bayonets?

Swords are easier and you can take on more people with them usually unless you know how to spin with a bayonet
  19. Chill Brah

Protips, tips from the pros by pros for pros.

Pro Tip: Welcome death like an old friend as you charge into battle, once you are cleansed of fear, you have nothing to lose but everybody to kill.
Back
Top Bottom