Search results for query: *

• Users: daisyj201
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. daisyj201

Changing NPC Appearances?

Can you change the appearance of an NPC, such as changing the face, clothes, etc. of a lord or lady? Even if it requires hacking or a mod?
  2. daisyj201

How is Gifting Supposed to Work??

Every time I tried to send a gift (even if it's a good one) to a lord or settlement via the chancellor, they remain unimpressed. Is there a particular method to making this work in my favor?
  3. daisyj201

Problem with Bard Dialouge

I copied one of my Native save games into the Diplomacy save game folder. Everything works fine except for this small issue where every time I ask a bard about a single lady of the realm, he uses my name instead of the name of the lord who is suiting her. (For example, "They say (my character's...
  4. daisyj201

Weird Problem with Character Image

So I have this Warband file that has 2400 days on it, and I got on it today and noticed my character had no hair and its face was distorted. None of the NPCs are like this, none of my other save files are like this, and this happened soon after getting Fire & Sword. Does anyone have any clue how...
  5. daisyj201

Two Quick Questions

I've been scanning the forum posts and I have two (kinda three) quick questions I want to ask. A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice :D And please note I don't have to game yet; I'm still trying to decide if I want it. 1. Can you rule your own kingdom in F&S? 2. Can you marry in F&S? 3. On that...
  6. daisyj201

Steam?

I keep hearing a lot about Steam and I have no idea what it is or if I have it. Does someone mind explaining it to me?
  7. daisyj201

New Version 1.134?

So I noticed today that it said the latest version is now 1.134 instead of 1.132. What's different?
  8. daisyj201

VERY Slow Gameplay

Ever since installing the latest patch, fighting in battles has become dreadfully slow. Just thought I should let you guys know for the next patch...
  9. daisyj201

Declaring Myself King

This is probably a dumb question but... I've only played as a girl until now. When you want to declare yourself queen, all you have to do is talk to your husband. How do declare yourself king if you're playing as a guy? I just can't figure it out.
  10. daisyj201

Just for fun: Who did you marry?

I've been wondering if there are certain lords and ladies that players marry more often than others or if it's random. I married Jarl Faarn on one file and Sebula Noyan on another.
  11. daisyj201

feast glitch

I'm a female character, and you have to be in a hall to discuss household matters with your husband. Ever since V. 1.131, I have this problem where if I click "lets discuss household matters" while we are already in a hall, he says "lets wait until we are in a hall." How can I fix this?
  12. daisyj201

Slight Feast Problem

So I'm a female character and I'm married to a lord. Our household inventory is full and we have everything needed. Everytime I tell him to dispatch invitations, he says the feast will be held "when conditions permit." I usually try this when we aren't in a war. Yet 30 days go by and the feast...
  13. daisyj201

Huge Crashing Problem, Please Help!

I have three separate game files going on Warband. About three days ago, one of them started showing a red "script error" message on the game log in the bottom left hand corner. I have no idea what triggered it. Now, whenever I try to launch this particular file, the game crashes when the...
  14. daisyj201

Importing Characters?

When I first started playing this game, I noticed an option where you can import characters, but now I can't find it. My friend said he had seen it too, but now he can't find it either. Can someone please explain this to me?
  15. daisyj201

How do I renounce my title as Marshal?

I'm the marshal of the Kingdom of the Nords and have been for like five wars. There hasn't been an election since I was elected, and I don't want to do it anymore. Is there a way to renounce my title or do I just need to wait longer for an election?
  16. daisyj201

Courtship Questions

Ok, my character is female. How in the world do the courtships work? Or do I even have that option?
Back
Top Bottom