1. Ecko

Server Files

+1 want
  2. Ecko

(ATS) Among the Shadows

We're still here....
  3. Ecko

Any American Servers?

Don't hate the fastest game speed. We use it because we're tired of people blocking every attack. We don't play easy mode, if you want skill play on fastest, want to feel king of the nubs, play on medium.
  4. Ecko

POM - The Pomeranian Knights

i thought you had to sell your soul to be in POM, so technically it isnt free  :twisted:. jk
  5. Ecko

password for the ATS priv server?

ATS is having a private event today, had to sign up to attend sorry.
  6. Ecko

ATS Server

kinda sounds like what happened to the ATS server beer, we just got ours back haha
  7. Ecko

ATS Server

Donate 5 bucks and you can have a say on server options, right now we run the server off donations, so those who donate get to vote on settings guys :/
  8. Ecko

ATS Server

We're back, under new management, if you were banned, you now get a second chance, dont blow it. Events will follow shortly. Tell your friends, spread the word. We are still getting some server files uploaded, however admins have been issued, game settings have been slightly tweaked, still...
  9. Ecko

(ATS) Among the Shadows

ATS server is back, under new management.  If you were banned, or what not, you now get a second chance, dont blow it.
  10. Ecko

Who are the best M&B Multiplayer players by class

Joe_ATS/BKS_Rhade

no one else compares
  11. Ecko

ATS 100 Man Server

I enjoy battle because it allows ATS to work together, plus is a harder game to play since you only get one life
  12. Ecko

ATS 100 Man Server

siege was fun, but i don't like spamming newbs and the respawns lag me out
  13. Ecko

ATS 100 Man Server

with each min 6 dollar donation, you get a reserved slot for a month
  14. Ecko

ATS 100 Man Server

www.atswarband.com our paypal is there
  15. Ecko

ATS 100 Man Server

i did like how the siege server was full 24/7
  16. Ecko

ATS 100 Man Server

Well we finally cracked and got a 100 man server, but we can't decide on having it siege or battle. As far as i know its the only decent ping US server, so i'm gonna ask the NA community what they want. So i ask: Siege, or Battle?
  17. Ecko

(ATS) Among the Shadows

the battle server is our primary server, tomorrow i will populate both.
  18. Ecko

(ATS) Among the Shadows

no idea...its freaky
Back
Top Bottom