Search results for query: *

1. Desideratus

The Universe Project

There is hardly any information to make this really a topic, only a youtube video about what it promises. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dREeDjQ0jIg Think of it as a multiplayer FPS universe simulation built to scale (Atleast on Earth). http://launch2.universeprojects.com/ has a place to...
  2. Desideratus

Taleworld's Dwarf Fortress Succession Game

Pretty simple. I'm probing to see if anyone is up for a Dwarf Fortress Succession fort sometime in the future. Succession games are a popular part of Dwarf Fortress gameplay, in which rulers take turns playing the game, usually for the period of one year each. A particular type of succession...
  3. Desideratus

So i'm looking for a new computer tower.

Well, my computer tower for 5 years is dead and gone, so I need a new one! I'm hoping to spend about 500-700 dollars for a new tower, one that can run Warband smoothly and a few other games without choppy framerate. I have literally no clue about this, so I could use some help. Any ideas...
  4. Desideratus

13. Infanterie-Bataillon [NA]

13. Infanterie-Bataillon Two years of unparalleled insanity. History The 13. Infanterie-Regiment was formed on 1 July, 1813. The regiment was formed from the 1st Musketeer (officer and NCO cadre) and 3rd Reserve battalions of the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regt (Nr 1), the 2nd East...
  5. Desideratus

13. Infanterie-Regiment

Important Update! We have recently 'partnered' with the 10th Mountain Division. You can find our forums, here! http://forum.10thmd.com/index.php?/forum/25-13te-mount-and-musket-regiment/ 13. Infanterie-Regiment Pro Gloria Et Patria. History Ranks and Enlisted A list of the ranks and...
  6. Desideratus

Congrats!

Congrats!
  7. Desideratus

Alright... I need help.

Yet another thread that complains! Oh perfect. So, 370 days, five campaigns, 3 minor factions crushed and all of Pendor under my iron grip... I can't find a Noldor for ****. I've used Truesight over and over hoping for just one party... But nope. Not even a warlord. BEFORE YOU START *****IN' I...
  8. Desideratus

Raid happy?

I joined the Ravenstern around day 100 in my game. Around 3 wars later, 200 days and several campaigns, I've noticed one very odd thing with my faction choice We have just lost Ravenstern to the Fierdsvain. Falcondark is the first castle to go. All that time the army was sitting in Slenderfall...
  9. Desideratus

13te Rifle Batallion *Recruiting*

WE HAVE MOVED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222819.0.html 13te Rifle Batallion Pro Gloria Et Patria. History The 13th Rifle Batallion has seen action in many battles throughout history. Serving in the Second Schleswig War against Denmark, the division saw...
  10. Desideratus

Unable to join

The title says everything. I am trying to join a certain server with the mod MMRussia3. After I try to join, the download is stuck on Download (0KB). I have already downloaded that map to my understanding. Any help? And yes, other people were able to enter the server.
  11. Desideratus

Sound changes

With the new bagpipes, I don't really enjoy the songs played by the instruments, so I would like to switch them out for Amazing Grace and Scotland the Brave on bagpipes :D Is there a way to do this without screwing the mod over and being kicked from the server? Or do I just rename a file to the...
  12. Desideratus

Quick I need an answer!

Best Buy screwed me over and got me an 8400! I need your help My previous card was geforce 9500! I need a card that acn run Warband on x9 with medium graphics!
  13. Desideratus

Sudden lag

That mostly explains it... Whenever I load a game, for the first few minutes the game runs fine, but sooner or later my fps drops to 14 at random periods in time. I recently installed a new graphics card in which the fan broke. This only happens when I render in X9, but it never happened with my...
  14. Desideratus

Musician for hire!

This is mainly a joke thread, but if you seriously want a musician in your regiment (which is useless, probably, I am free maybe :P Post here about how fun it is to be a musician, or if you want to complain or laugh at/with them. Stories you want to share, post them too! Or if you want to...
  15. Desideratus

Monday's Line Battle...

Well.. It was fun except Britain won every round... Maybe it's because the 51st and part of the 52nd were stacked in the British... But that's a rage post for another time... Have stories or happenings you want to share? Post them here.
  16. Desideratus

Happy/Merry Russian Christmas

Yea... For all our Orthodox players out there.
  17. Desideratus

Tactical AI?

It's not there, to put it bluntly. Everyone just charges into the middle like Nords and beer. Any ideas? Battle size is 150.. ._.
  18. Desideratus

What is happening in your game?

In the span of a exactly 10 days, all hell has broken loose. The Sarranids have taken Tulga and Halmar. The Nords have taken Dhirim, and Uxkhal went to the Rhodoks. The Nords then declared peace with the Swadia, and Vaegirs are at peace. Still.  :evil:  What is going on in your game? May 11...
  19. Desideratus

AI combat issues

They just... Stood there. Staring eachother in the eye. 10 yards between them. Noone moved Then one side charged! Then retreated to the same spot. Then charged their archers into the enemy line! Then stood there. This has been and is still going for a good hour. Any help?
Back
Top Bottom