Search results for query: *

• Users: gasznak
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General [Suggestion] Add "Fast Dialogue" option.

Suggestion: Add an option, that would allow us to have a conversation with npcs directly from the main map screen, without loading the 3d maps. It could include meeting any npcs on map, talking with npcs in towns, accepting and delivering quests etc. Some important conversations like main plot...
  2. [Exploit] Reseting any cooldown.

Not really a bug but an exploit for sure. Not really a high prio, as players can just abstain from abusing it, but I'm reporting it anyways. Summary: You can reset any ingame cooldowns by saving the game and loading back in. So for example you can play one of the tavern games and easily win...
  3. In Progress Game won't start. Let me see main menu please! [VIDEO]

Game always crashes on 2nd loading screen. Tried all the possible fixes. Software is up to date. I never had any problems with any other games or programs. I never had any problems with other EA games. New form: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  4. Need More Info When can we expect an update that finally fixes the launch crash?

I'm losing my patience. l cannot even enter the main menu. I've reported the issue so many times. I made screenshots, I've posted lengthy descriptions here and via ingame tool. My ingame time exceeded 2 hours of pure loading screen crashes. I tried literally everything. My hardware is easily...
  5. Resolved Day 3 without reaching main menu. Help me understand this error log.

So it's been 3 days already and I still cannot get the game to work. I've done all the suggested fixes, updated all the software and checked my hardware. I'm 99% sure something is really f**ked up with game code, so I'm deleting and restoring game files 1 by 1 now, hoping to remove the one...
  6. In Progress CRITICAL ISSUE - The game doesn't start.

Hello, I've bought the game on Steam today and spent a lot of time trying to get it working. It just doesn't start. I've watched it on twitch yesterday and it worked just fine. I loved all M&B games so I bought it today . I didn't expect I won't be able to launch the game or even the game...
  7. HELP - I cannot start the game (very detailed description with screenshots).

Hello, I've bought the game on Steam today and spent a lot of time trying to get it working. It just doesn't start. I've watched it on twitch yesterday and it worked just fine. I loved all M&B games so I bought it today . I didn't expect I won't be able to launch the game or even the game...
Back
Top Bottom