Search results for query: *

1. [SUBMOD] Tweaking PoP 3.7 (UPD #45, 2016-12-17, 04:34 PM)

Hi Leonion

Any chance you can help me tweak lord relations on completing quests. And also shorten the time that the quests are repeatable.

Love PoP iam just pressed for time these days like to shorten my games or least speed up the early game to make own kingdom.

Cheers.
  2. [mMod]Floris Improved Mod Pack - THIS IS FOR FLORIS 2.4, NOT 2.5

Great stuff mate keep up good work! :cool:
  3. TweakMB updated with WF&S support

No worries take ya time mate love tweakmb awesome job.
  4. Do this.

It adds all warband features?
  5. I really need help capturing Warsaw (I searched, but couldn't find an answer)

Next time you see big group of them just scroll over them and it tell you who's party they are following but marshals change all time i think like in WB.

Think iam just goin start again get to 100+ renown try get vassalage first then do story quests.
  6. I really need help capturing Warsaw (I searched, but couldn't find an answer)

The only guy i can get to follow me is the marshal which is fine as then the whole posse follows you but the problem is he only follows you for 10 seconds then wonders off and does his own thing :mad:
  7. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Hey nice update Kefka great idea  :smile:

Any chance you can get it working with floris mod pack  :razz:
  8. war/peace

Recently just started new game think iam about 50 odd days in and Sarleon have only got Larra left.

The other factions are triple teaming them  :eek:
  9. M&B V 1.011 ONLY (ORIGINAL VERSION) - Prophesy of Pendor V 3.0 Support

Ahh ok yeah weird one first things i do try get positive relations with them so i can open up the shop and theres usally least 2 groups running around in woods but not seen any

ill wait bit longer i guess
  10. M&B V 1.011 ONLY (ORIGINAL VERSION) - Prophesy of Pendor V 3.0 Support

Does the noldor take certain amount of days to spawn?

Just installed patch running around the noldor woods for last 3 days not seen any.
  11. Couple of questions

How do i get my lords out of prison or do i just wait till there released.

Iam not really up for rescue mission in Rane  :eek:
  12. Now you have played a bit...

I just got gem from him aswell i was lucky thow as he was fighting a 700 strong herotic army and left him with 170 troops wiped the floor with him love hero adventurers  :lol:
  13. Minimods compatiblity with 3.0

Mariacello said:
    So, the More Ladders mod. Is there a download on the forum? Tambien, are we talking about the Lords and Realms Siege Ladder Project or a different minimod? Help a confused Mariacello :razz:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,57569.0.html
  14. Minimods compatiblity with 3.0

Download tweakmb and you can add many arrows as you like http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.0.html
  15. Couple of questions

Ahh ok i see :grin:
  16. Couple of questions

Who are the Daughters Of Pesinoe see them roaming about but they ve not got a hero charactor and it does nt mention them in faction tab.

They also dont seem to attack other factions there just trotting around next to empire units although they always try to attack me.
  17. Minimods compatiblity with 3.0

Hi wired human

Heres what ive tested out so far that work and dont work.

work
    Nick altmans seige pack
    adjust betting amounts
    make cattle move mounted speed
    adjust how kings give land
    adjust how much renown you get from winning tournements
    adjust reputaion gained from lord quests careful here thow some will break your game

Dont work
    adjusting the player base morale party size tweaks
    adjusting the reputation gained from doin the kill fugitive quest

Bound be loads others that break your game so be careful this only what tested so far.
  18. Now you have played a bit...

So pleased you put peace treatys and friendship treatys in the game Kadan Bahadir Khan has hired Burilgi The Usurper and there walking about with a 816 units  :lol:

Now i just got to kite him into 1 of the 3mystmountain armies 2 heretic armies 3 jatu armies vanskerry army  :razz:
  19. M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

Hi guys

My own farmers keep running away from me and my sheriffs wont spawn.Some reason some my farmers are differant colour to what my kingdom is.I was at war with Sarleon yet they kept goin to Sarleon town.

Also my castles have all the same upgrades as my villages not sure if that bug or not from what i remember of 2.5 you could only build few things in castles?

My castles keep trying to spawn a caravan as well thought they only came from towns.

Anyways really enjoying the mod great work.

edit: So i just killed them farmers and i lost standing with Singal i think thats who i took the castle from wierd maybe my farmers will spawn now  :lol:
  20. Now you have played a bit...

Get this so you know how i was saying i could nt find enough recruits/quests from villages well i became a vassel to sarleon
    they getting there heads kicked in by every one at the moment.

Any way the guidmaster from my fief sends me meesage needs to talk to me so go see him and he wants me to build the village a shrine i do and now the village is 99% devoted to me. 20 recruits i got last time.

But i wonder if it would have been more as i was at 65/85 85 being the max i can take at the moment but yeah awesome thats cheered me up  :grin:

Great mod guys good job.
Back
Top Bottom