Search results for query: *

• Users: Madf11
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Madf11

Battle time

Has anyone adjusted battle time or plans to adjust it in the future for floris? I know I read somewhere one has mentioned it for Floris. Tnx
  2. Madf11

Payday

3. Madf11

The book and the game

So for those that do not know Henryk Sienkiewicz, he is the writter of the With fire and sword triology. Part one is named With fire and sword, part two is The deluge and part 3 is Pan (Colonel-english translation for the movie) Wolodyjowski / Fire in the Steppe. There are also some good...
  4. Madf11

Régiment de l'Impératrice Dragons

Régiment de l'Impératrice Dragons This regiment is a part of the Imperial French Army and it's role is to provide support for the French infantry. So as you can see this regiment works hand in hand with the Line infantry and the Guards of the IFA. If you wish to be a part of the regiment you...
  5. Madf11

Clan invitation

Hello there clans you are welcome to join an inter-clan+public players battle event. We shall have fun and cookies! http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,144877.0.html
  6. Madf11

Organised Battle Event 27.11.10

Introduction Greetings fellow men of the warband community, we are a group called MSG which stands for Medieval Simulation Group. We are going to host events that will enable the community to have organised fun matches that will promote teamplay and tactics. Our aim is to make more than just...
  7. Madf11

Are our posts coming back?

I noticed that the recent posts have disappeared. Are they lost forever? EDIT: Ahh I've located this topic http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143977.0.html
  8. Madf11

Walking animation

Is there a way to add it to this mod. My group desperately needs it for advanced formations.
  9. Madf11

Help me with this syntax error

So I've been putting 1 custom class per each faction. So I start to equip each class with gear, so I can see if they were added to each faction. So I try it out and it works. Only problem was that there were some locked items which needed to be added to the multiplayer list. So I add each item...
  10. Madf11

Funniest moments?

For me it was the pony charge with the long spears. Watch when you hire "horsemen", they're more like goatmen.
  11. Madf11

Thank you developers of this great mod post

Thank you
  12. Madf11

Altering or disabling the forcefield

What file would you need to alter to do the some changes to the shield forcefield.
  13. Madf11

Combining History with M&B

Any ideas on doing combinations and actually playing them out can be posted on this forum: http://msgwb.freeforums.org We are making a group that will try to recreate medieval battles to perfection as much as M&B engine allows it. That's why we need YOUR help in providing historical data about...
  14. Madf11

Tired of playing solo?

I am forming a group that will mainly concentrate on formations and chain of command rather that solo play. The group's aim is to master fighting in formations and to test them on public servers. This group is not a clan since it will not participate in any sort of competition since it's goal is...
  15. Madf11

Medieval Simulation Group (inactive)

Medieval Simulation Group We are a group that: -Recreates actual medieval warfare -Uses Native and other mods to help with recreation -Supports strict teamwork and hierarchical chain of command -Participates on populated servers in order to bring teamwork back to the game -Has regular trainings...
  16. Madf11

Town relationship

What good does the relationship give you? In villages you get more recruits what about towns?
  17. Madf11

Name of your kingdom

So since I'm "liberating" Calradia I've named my kingdom Calradian Empire and renamed myself Emperor Hulgar. It's funny cuz if you send a delegate to another faction to raise reputation they say that the king doesn't use the word king with me (meaning that he doesn't recognize my Kingdom), but...
  18. Madf11

Some things tha piss you off?

We've all heard about fast 1 men armies rushing from towns and catching you while the other 50 lords join the fight and gang bang you. These things I can handle. But the biggest thing which blows my brains out is inventory during siege. You can't change your inventory when you're in the siege...
  19. Madf11

What difficulty are you playing on?

I've mingled a bit and found the top diff around 124% or something. Played even without the crossair although the archery was a bit tough, but i switched back soon. Strangely the crossair on/off doesn't affect the %. What about you?
Back
Top Bottom