Search results for query: *

• Users: Ursca
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ursca

[Suggestion] Face parameters affect initial chemical romance score

This is a pretty silly suggestion, but I thought it was a fun one, so I'm throwing it out there.  :lol: The suggestion is just as the title says - Your character face generation parameters could affect you initial chemical romance score with all eligible individuals. Sliders at either extreme...
  2. Ursca

[Bug] A short list of bugs. - Updated Nov 5

We really need a dedicated thread for bug reports. It's going to get confusing pretty quickly. Here are a couple of bugs I've noticed after my first play: [list type=decimal] In the ranged weapon training, shots quite often go straight through the pots without smashing them. When you're in a...
  3. Ursca

Sir Saladin's Fountain of Wisdom

Sir Saladin; A Madman or a Prophet? Some say that his words can cure the senile and that he once bit the face off a bear. What we know is that his bizarrely poetic orations can help us reach a better understanding of the nature of reality and seem to hold some kind of hidden meaning, some...
  4. Ursca

Let's Play: Fabled Lands - The Court of Hidden Faces

It's time for another gamebook adventure. :) Fabled Lands (Published as Quest in the US) was a series of pretty unusual gamebooks published between 1995 and 1996 (Only 6 of the planned 12 were ever made). The books were unique in that they presented a free-roaming, sandbox world to play in...
  5. Ursca

Let's Play: Citadel of Chaos

"Deep inside the Citadel of Chaos, the dread sorcerer Balthus Dire is plotting the downfall of the goodfolk of the Vale of Willow. His battle plans are laid, his awesome army equipped, and attack is surely imminent. Summoned by a desperate plea for help, YOU are the Vale of Willow's only hope...
  6. Ursca

Some Thoughts on M&B2

Just some of my own ideas for making M&B2 substantially different from M&B1 while keeping the themes and gameplay similar. 1. More Characters. As far as I can tell, the two main problems with having too many characters on the battlefield are the Poly count and the AI. The poly count could be...
  7. Ursca

Inside the Medieval Mind

Just saw this on BBC 4 just now and really enjoyed it. A really good insight into the popular thought of the time. Luckily, it's up online, so you people can enjoy it too! Inside the Medieval Mind: Knowledge There's 4 episodes in the series, one on every week. Should keep me occupied for a...
  8. Ursca

On the mechanics of a Cavalry charge.

I've been playing around with this idea for a while, so here goes: We all know that horses were the tanks of the medieval period, that a cavalry charge was a battle-winning manoeuvre, and that the proper way to stop one was a mass of pikes, which would stop it in it's tracks. But while this is...
  9. Ursca

The Hall of Heraldry

The idea of this thread is to make a gallery of heroes and custom banners. Just post the texture, or a screenshot of part of the banner selection screen, give me your character's name, title and faction, and I'll enter them into the Hall of Heraldry. Click the images to go to the owners...
  10. Ursca

OSP Medieval 3D Art Modder's Sallet Helm Pack

Credits; Raz; for the Sallet Visor mesh Me; Bellows visor and helm mesh and textures. I decided to make some sallet helms for Warhammer mod, and I thought that a reasonable amount of people would appreciate having them up for general modder's use. It saves all that asking permission stuff. ...
  11. Ursca

SP Fantasy Warhammer Mod

Release Date When it's done. (Unknown) Current Contributors: Cartread - For his skeleton model Luigi - For his weapon pack Yoshiboy - For some of his Pirate items Great Duke - For some of the more exotic firearms Archonsod - Head Scripter Ursca - Modelling and Texturing Tostig - Texturing...
Back
Top Bottom