Search results for query: *

1. mazius123

(warband)Building own castles and towns , upgrade them and sell to other lords

KuroiNekouPL said:
    Osviux said:
    mazius123 said:
    I agree ...

Soo why did you suggested that? :grin:
    Maybe he though that its a good idea, but my excellent rhetoric skills convinced Him that's not true :razz:
    no way  :mrgreen: i agree  because i found mod on mount and blade:not warband , so i try it  now

name of mod is  Custom Settlements mod
  2. mazius123

5 years is good but too long , 2 month beter  but didn t have reality . I think 1 month is best choice but its also isn t real.
  3. mazius123

just think how much time  build it in real life in old  centurys
  4. mazius123

Need modder for making an armor for me

the best program for  modelling is 3ds max in youtube you can see tutorials http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=3ds+max+tutorial&**=0
  5. mazius123

they , have to crate new game to do this  and name it mount and blade : castle wars (or something  :roll:)

i didn't have chance that they ever see my thread  :lol:

p.s. sveikas      :smile:
  6. mazius123

first expensive , first you have to select the place there you want to build your small camp ,  (it doesn t cost)  , then you build it (costs  around 30 wood or something ) then you want to upgrade it costs more and more , example : town costs 400 wood and stone and iron , then you want upgrade it costs much more 1400 , stone , iron . so it is very expensive to build castle  .

old castles still be in game this my idea just add ability to build castles anywhere in map

ps. Hundreds its not big count if some scenes pickups from mods and edits them , with  game engine we need something to do , but dont know how .

I didint say that this idea have to be done in 4 month  if they see my idea , understands , like and have time to do
    . So whey do it
  7. mazius123

i suggest  to build towns and castles (better build from towns to castles) first you have to build settlement place then upgrade it to small camp then you can build your own city (build buildings in your place first building have to be small camp centre then all other ) then you build your own city if you want you can upgrade the small camp centre to camp centre then to  town centre then to castle centre then to big castle centre then to king castle  centre.

in higher centre upgrade you hawe much more ability and buildings
  8. mazius123

I do not have much age , and cant speak english very good :| but I dreamed about it  all the time    :roll: i think build castles and walls in other lands give us more fun than we ever have building have to be looks like on stronghold 2 or same game versions , in castles you can build some...
  9. mazius123

help , how to do it ?

ok , thanx for  answer you help me so much    :grin:
  10. mazius123

help , how to do it ?

hi , I have a question : how to recruit vasals when  i am a king ?  :roll: :lol:
  11. mazius123

[S] Arena Overhaul mod [released for Warband SP]

there is installer for this mod  http://rapidshare.com/files/379959052/Arena_Overhaul_Mods.exe , if you didnt want to waste your time  :eek: :lol:
Back
Top Bottom