Search results for query: *

1. "Unable to find mesh"

So I have looked in a bunch of different threads, and I can't find a definitive answer as to why certain items go invisible. I have checked the resource and texture files and they are present, and it looks fine in item_kinds1. I checked for errors and there are none pertaining to the invisible...
  2. RGL ERROR get_object failed for texture: whatever

As the title suggests, i have this error when trying to combine kengeki 1.6 into Scaedumar. Specifically, i'm trying to get the face and hair textures of Kengeki into Scaedumar. I have provided the textures and resources, and the skins.txt, and have declared the resources in module.ini. Any...
  3. Spear Charging

A possibility to make spear-wielding troops more deadly on foot is to add a special ability for troops running to charge forward with their spears and jab them into anything in their path. Then the spear would go through whatever it hit (idealy the enemy :D) and it would mean a certain kill. As...
  4. Weapons with specific animations

So the idea is that certain weapons could have its own specific animation. This way, a japanese katana is not wielded in the same way a European claymore is. It would help make the game tonnes more immersive, and add distinction in the way factions behave in battle (ie you won't confuse vaegirs...
  5. Brfs

2 questions - BRF edit doesn't work with any brf in my warband modules, does it not work for warband? it keeps giving throwing some sort of exception - I tried using open brf, but my pre-existing brfs want to open with BRFedit by default, and i don't know how to change that
  6. Kengeki merger

Does anyone know how to merge the knegeki .95 mod with the diplomacy mod?
  7. Warband?

Are there any plans to port any of these mods to warband?
  8. Wind effects

I'm not sure if this is possible, but it would make mount and blade siginficantly better graphics wise. Is it possible to have wind effects on clothing, grass and trees? Nothing over the top like leafs, snow or rain effects, just wind on flora and clothing.
  9. adding second functions to weapons

so i wanted to make a flamberge i added have the ability to be held as a polearm AND a Two handed weapon, but i ran into problems, and it only does the polearm function. I've created a seperated .txt file except with the word "alt", and tried to copy the model of the giant axes but it still...
  10. Warband Item Kinds text file

So how exactly can i edit the text file so that I can make any weapon into a 2 hander weapon and polearm, like the long great axe?
Back
Top Bottom