Search results for query: *

1. BrustwarzenLenny

Merry Christmas all together!

Brytenwalda-Team wishes the whole M&B-Community merry Christmas... and merry Yule! Happy raiding'n'feasting! We wish you all nice holidays and a good time with your friends and family! Merry Yule and happy raiding! Brytenwalda-team
  2. BrustwarzenLenny

Official VC Screenshot-thread (new signature for forum added)

This is the official Viking Conquest screenshot-thread - feel free to post your own screenshots, or just browse through the images of other users! Viking Conquest Signature: Code for your profile:        
  3. BrustwarzenLenny

Brytenwalda need you! ModDB "MOD OF THE YEAR 2010 -nomination". Vote!!!

The moment has come! ModDB has started its voting for the MOD OF THE YEAR 2010-contest. You're now able to nominate your favourite mod for the final voting. It's your chance to nominate Brytenwalda for the Mod of the year 2010-contest If our work is satisfying you, follow this link and vote...
  4. BrustwarzenLenny

Support Brytenwalda on ModDB and Facebook

Looks like the forum had a little crash and a lot of post of yesterday were deleted :? So I have to post this again :wink: Brytenwalda is now on Facebook and ModDB, too! Support us on Facebook, "like" Brytenwalda and add Brytenwalda DevTeam to your friendslist! Write reviews about...
  5. BrustwarzenLenny

1066 - The Battle For Middle Earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s95LlhkeewA&feature=&p=88329587D4667E82&index=0&playnext=1 Before you kill me, I know that this isn't about the 7th century ;) But I think it's a nice film for fans of Brytenwalda. I haven't seen it myself yet, but I will watch it the next days. But I've seen some...
  6. BrustwarzenLenny

pictures of historical accurate replicas needed (weapons, armors, etc.)

Hi, guys! I'm a texturer of the Brytenwalda-Team. And as a texturer of this mod, I allways need pictures of stuff used in the 7th century as reference, or source. I put a lot of hours into the search for some good (highres) pictures of weapons, clothes, armors, patterns, etc. But only one...
  7. BrustwarzenLenny

Native OSP 2D Art BrustwarzenLenny's Stuff (101 armors&11 Shields - modder-resource for Warband)

BL's Nordic Armors 85 retextured armors in a nordic style Textures by BrustwarzenLenny Model of "nordiclightarmors"/"vikinglamellars" by dejawolf (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,76333.0.html) Download: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2171 BL's Rhodock Stuff 16...
  8. BrustwarzenLenny

LSP Fantasy 3D Art TES4-OSP-Weapons - 28.June:Nexxon Updated

TES4-OSP-Weapons for Warband Hi! I found some really nice weapons on TesNexus, which is a site for the TES4:Oblivion-modding-community. I ported some weapons into Warband and will release them when I have all the permissions collected of all the various modders. But you won't have to wait too...
  9. BrustwarzenLenny

where is my fault?!? (scabbards)

Hi! I'm currently porting some really nice modells made by modders of the "TES IV: Oblivion"-modderscene. The weapons work perfectly! (And look awsome!) But I have a problem with the scabbards... I'm using OpenBRF for making the vertex animations. I import the obj-files in Blender, cut the...
  10. BrustwarzenLenny

Multiplayer-character with experience, level, inventory and own "treasury"

Hi! For some multiplayer-modes, it would be really great to collect experience for kills, wins, flags, etc. In Singleplayer we create our own warrior, who starts as a poor nobody, climbing the ladder till he's a great king. In Multiplayer we have the coin-system, so you have the...
  11. BrustwarzenLenny

block-braking-system (based on stamina/or based on strength-callculation)

Hi! Are you as surprised as me, when you see a mighty nord-warrior swinging his big 2-hand-axe against the little sabre of a weak archer and the block resists? So, how to solve this strange situation? How can we give this mighty warrior's muscles some tribute in melee-combat...
Back
Top Bottom