Search results for query: *

1. I'm Playng Bannerlord Beta And...

PLease increase parry speed because the multiplayer combat kinda sucks atm
  2. [RCC]I'm banned without a reason...

Happened again... I played yesterday night and now it says that I'm banned!!! PG name: Duadeno
  3. [RCC]BANNED without a reason O_o

Hi, this morning I played in your server. I did basically nothing againist the rules but I got ban? Why? PG NAME: Duadeno Thanks.
  4. Ban Randomers

Hi guys, I have a doubt: When you ban, do you ban the mac address, the ip address or the m&b serial?
  5. Mount&Blade 2 vs. War of the Roses

Hi all, here we are, we have 2 games very similiar, M&B and WotR. WotR looks like M&B, better graphic/animations and a little more advanced game mechanics, but will it actually going to be better? Anyway, we don't have any notice about M&B:2, so we can't compare.. what do you think? Why...
  6. Dovahkiin in Mount&Blade: Nord Invasion

Presentation trailer of my character (Dovahkiin) in the Nord Invasion mod. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht9YvgxgC4M How to get the mod in the video's description.
  7. [EU PWMOD] ADMIN ABUSING

Hi all, my name is Zizzania and this is the problem: I was an outlaw (full armored 50k), i was near vladmil castle (or what is its fking name). So, a guy named Baelon, lord of invictia, with his man, take me in his prison, just becouse i was an outlaw. I asked mercy, so he asked me 10k, i gave...
  8. EU_A_PW_RP ban revoke request

Hail, my pg name is Rivendare and a dickhead, after i killed him (self defence) opened a pool to ban me, and the dickheads on the server pushed F9 -.- May you revoke the ban please? Thanks.
  9. V4 Caravans

Hi all, I'm at yellow castle, where can I buy a caravan? And what I need to drive it? Only a cart horse, or I have to be a paesant? Thanks.
  10. Banned without reason -.-

PG name: Rivendare Hi, this is the situation. Yesterday I was playng in RCC_pwmod33 server. I was a bandit but i didn't committed any crime. Suddenly, a female bandit (without reason) attacked me and I killed her. First rules that she broke: # You CANNOT attack bandits unless they have...
  11. Banned from RCC_PWMOD32

Hi all, I was banned from RCC_PWMOD32 but I don't know why. Bandits was attacking the city and I helped allies to fight them. Suddenly I was banned :( I'm a fun of this game, please leave the ban. Thanks. PG name: Draeneor
  12. Problem with edit mode

Hello, I'm tryng to use the edit mode with native, but when I press ctrl+e, I can move with spectator mode and modify the objects, but I can't see the object board (top left). Anyone can help me please?
  13. 22nd pw server v3

Hi, I've a question. Will you start the map rotation? I would to play the map with one mine, the leggendary sword and the underground castle.
  14. Where the 22nd pw server gone?

Where the 22nd pw server gone?
  15. 22nd pw server rotatoion

When the maps rotation begins?
  16. The old 22nd map

I've a question. Why did you changed the map again? I got used to the new one, will you restore it? (I mean the map with the leggendary sword and the mines). It was more nice than this, I think that I will not play the old anymore, becouse after playng the new one the old map looks bad. Please...
  17. TO ALL 22nd: NEW 22nd PWMOD map

Hi, I would like to express a few opinions on the new 22nd PW map. THE LAST ONE WAS MORE BETTER (the one with the hilltop castle and without the leggendary sword). 1. One mine with only 1 5k bar???? It isn't playable. You could add 2 mines, one without 5k bars and one with about all 5k bars. If...
  18. [Suggestion] Keep Money and others

Hi all, pwmod is the best mod of M&B. Someone suggested to fuse cRPG and PW, but new players could be in trouble due to powerfull players. But there is a problem. Earning money takes very long time and, when a player leaves the game or crush, his bag is reset. So, you can give to players the...
  19. Buy Mount&Blade Warband

Hi all, if I buy Mount&Blade Warband from taleworld gamesite, will I be able to dowload it from the site?
Back
Top Bottom