Search results for query: *

1. Brave_Lung

Patch Notes e1.5.3

I'm aware of that. I was saying version of the mod is 1.4. Have you did what I suggested?

Of course. That doesn't change anything on the dll's.
  2. Brave_Lung

Patch Notes e1.5.3

Because that is the version of the mod, not the version of the game that is compatible with the mod.

The authors of these mods wrote they are 1.53 compatible. I tried all the mods compatible with 1.53 and none of them worked.
  3. Brave_Lung

Patch Notes e1.5.3

SO I was downgrading to 1.52, because the "MoreForestBandits" mod is showing 1.52.
    The game starts but it crashes on loading. I had to create another game. Just for this.

This did not help. Leveling Rebalance is still seen like a 1.40 version and it gives Error, even the author says it's 1.53 compatible.
  4. Brave_Lung

Patch Notes e1.5.3

Have you removed the protection from dlls after downloading?

What protection?
    If you mean the write protection, the "Read Only" is unchecked.
  5. Brave_Lung

Patch Notes e1.5.3

i would say that there might be a mod conflict...try them one by one to see which one is the problematic

There is no conflict. The .dll's are not working at all, no matter what mod or version it is.
  6. Brave_Lung

Patch Notes e1.5.3

Which mods do you have?

For example Leveling Rebalance, which is updated for 1.53 (it says) but when I load it, in the Launchers it says 1.4
    However,he Leveling Rebalance Experimental, which is 2.0 also doesn't work.

The game is crashing at start up ERROR: the game could not load the.dll.

I tried other mods for 1.53, but none of them are working. Actually I found no mod that works lately, not even a single one.
  7. Brave_Lung

SP Native Leveling Rebalance

Is this supposed to work with 1.53?
  8. Brave_Lung

SP MP [Bannerlord] Mods List (updated 22/04/24)

Does anyone know why no mod is working with 1.53? Leveling Rebalance for example it's compatible with 1.53, but it's actually not. Same with many other mods. Nothing works.
  9. Brave_Lung

Patch Notes e1.5.3

Anyone have an idea why no mod is working anymore? At least on this version. Even the ones which have been updated.
  10. Brave_Lung

On horse equipment.

I thought you mean, we could carry an extra item on the horse, which in reality was always done.
    More arrows or an extra sword, all the warriors had on the horse.
  11. Brave_Lung

All kingdoms are at war with me

That because you are an usurper ?
  12. Brave_Lung

Improving Spears (so they can be fun)

Spears dont work for melee combat. Thats is realistic.

What the hell are you saying mate? Are you for real? OK watch Troy at least and stop writing stuff that you have absolute no god damn idea about.

Also watch some spear versus sword medieval martial arts demonstrations on youtube! Don't be an ignorant. Document yourself before you make such a statement.

"Thats is realistic" - And you write it "That's realistic" - in what kind of matrix-reality are you living in? ? ? ? ?
  13. Brave_Lung

Stuge. GREAT BALANCE

They need a boost indeed.
  14. Brave_Lung

[1.1.0 Beta] Low skill xp gain is too high now

What? XP gain so to low, now it's to high. Decide guys.

This becomes omes es confusing fusing using ing. Damn, this echo...
  15. Brave_Lung

Beta Branch e1.1.0

I have to say some of the I have to say of the quests of the quests quests quests ests ests sts.... That the hell is with this echo echo cho cho... ???

Can some one turn the echo down?

OK. Some quests are bugged. Village quests. You make them and after that they are still not done.
  16. Brave_Lung

Beta Branch e1.1.0

In the steam properties, there is a beta tab

Wow, thx. I could not figure it out and also didn't find it on the forum!

Also found out that saves don't work. Well... I guess I say goodbye to the old character and test new stuff.
    I'm not sure if the mods are working with this version, or we have to wait for new updated mods?
  17. Brave_Lung

Beta Branch e1.1.0

Reading the posts.

15 pages??? OK I'll have a quick look!
  18. Brave_Lung

Beta Branch e1.1.0

My game doesn't update to 1.10. What's the trick?
  19. Brave_Lung

Got boring after 47 hours

The issue is the leveling/skill system is just terrible so every character just ends up being equally bad at everything.
    I don't feel any real replay value.

It doesn't give any feeling of progression. With lvl10 or lvl180 in any skill you are the same and all the weapons have no tier, are the same and also no versatility.
  20. Brave_Lung

The Sturgians look ridiculous

I was so excited to play as a Nord or a Viking in this game, until I saw how ridiculous they look. In particular the pointy helmet with the ridiculous little red doilie on top is so absurd I just can't handle it. Their appearance is so silly, I actually switched factions over it. Someone please mod these terrible looking Vikings!

Yes, the game has a kinda cartoonish silly style. The troops look a little bit funny and stupid.
Back
Top Bottom