Search results for query: *

• Users: Snutze
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Awesome video Friend made

Sorry too many trolls its inda sad people cant apreciate stuff anymore Hope you like it I think its really cool for homemade video :P
  2. Mouse pointer disapear in game ?!?

thats my bug ... Oo Just to add more details I can still click option btu the cursor is invisible also the actually arrow  appear but its always stuck at the exact same spot on the screen .  Its really annoying and kinda prevent me from playing the issue might not be linked to MnB directly but...
  3. Any enhancer on the way ??

Im just wondering because all the cool graphical improvement such as  battlfield(font) improvement havent been ported and  graphical enhencement 3 has been abandonned I guess . I was wondering beside having everyone and their mother creating a mod ( which is often the same game with their own...
  4. Are these Mod possible?

Id like to state I spent at least 5 jour on python/MnB tutorials. My question for scrypter/modder. I have a better understanding of the module syteme and I would really like to knwo one thing...  Isnt it possible or even easy for a veteran scrypter to create a automated process  that woudl...
  5. Creating a new settlement and assigning troops

I started my request uint eh recruit your own faction unit thread but since my request is kinda differement and some people got confuse I will post it here.... I want to be able to create 1 town 1 castle linked to a village in on of the corner of the map and have this castle /village offer a...
  6. [POLL]Artistic Opinion Needed !

ITEM 1 ITEM 2 ITEM 3 ITEM 4 ITEM 5 ITEM 6 ITEM 7 ITEM 8 ITEM 9 ITEM 10 ITEM 11 ITEM 12 ITEM 13 TOP SWORD ITEM 14 SHIELD ITEM 15 The reason for this pole is that I have a really good amateur modder that accepted to do couples of weapons...
  7. Tool request(music editor)

Simply to say for most people ermmm  well the code in the music file aren't too clear  like when they happens exactly per exemple and like personally Ive tried to edit them but for unknown reason nothing was working even when using downloaded music pack ...  it be nice to have a nice GUI  to...
  8. Extracting 3d meshes from another game

Hey guys Im thinking about maybe extracting lets says a armor and maybe a bow sword and board from Dragon age origin in 3ds max then importing it in MnB warband ... You guys have any idea of things that could prevent me from doing that ??    Only hard part I imagine is if the body form is totaly...
  9. 3D Modeling

I have few question before I TRY to get started . From My understanding relying too much on others is never a good thing so Iwill TRY to do some stuff on my own. I have a few question before starting. 1. There are many tools for moding the most popular one for mount and blade seems to be...
  10. Editing character appearence

First Id like to change the companion face but like on the whole module ( you can edit form insid ein edit mod but it only affect your current game .. you have to redo everythign If you remake a game in the same moduel Id liek thsoe change to be saved inside the mudle liek permenent changes )...
  11. Moding legendary Items request

Honestly im a big 0 for 3d modding so its kinda back when you have a lot in mind but cant make it real. I dotn know if anybody could do this but I would be so glad If someone wanted to craft these items ( sorry I dont knwo how much time im asking from you by doing that ) ... that one is...
  12. Edit Units Warband

What id really liek to see is some way to lets say improve one unit skill or weapons profiency Otherwise I would really like to be bale to basicly make a unit ( not talking about the whole 3d modding ) but more like creating my own tech tree The reason why I ask is that I would like that once...
  13. Warband Custom Music

Honestly Ive been trying to edit warband music with some epic music on my own and it simply doesnt work. I go in module/native/music  I put some ogg music in there ( I have tried converting with 2 different tools succesfully )  then I open the music.txt file and edit the fight music to play my...
  14. Single Player Heroes

Are they all the same since there is no new skills Im wondering If anybody has crossed a new heroes that we can Hire ?
  15. Improvement/ Unlockable?

I want to know ... in the current version of the beta is there any kind of reward / level / sens of progression in the game? Because Im sure the game is great but unlockign stuff and havign a feeling of advancement kinda is important to a good gaming environnement ( my opinion ) and Im sure Il...
Back
Top Bottom