Search results for query: *

1. [Bug] Recruiting Bandits

Very cool, thx.
  2. [IDEA] King of a present faction

Heck yeah. And maybe a little bit of assassination. Poison his drink, send out people to ambush him. Mmmmm.
  3. Rebellion Victory

Yeah i just did this yesterday. I, personally, took over all of the khergits territory and then had to go around killing off every lord. Once that was finished, they were. But it took about a week of sitting in my town before it was sure.
  4. Strategy

I enjoy employing plenty of bullet fodder melee and kamikaze cav. I send the melee into a straight charge, line the musketeers up in range, and sneak up on their muskets with my cav. I then send my cav on an all out charge to do as much damage as possible while the melee is still working its way over there, all the while my ranged is picking a few off here and there. Once what is left of my melee and cav get there i usually head in as well and take out the few who are not in melee and aiming their guns at my guys.

Note- This is not very effective against an enemy with pretty much any cav, well i suppose it is situational. But it works well for everyone else. Plus, it's pretty darn cool when you're fighting someone and he gets shot in the head from your muskets a little ways away.
  5. Bar Fights

Yeah my guess is that it is purely for the enjoyment of fist fighting some dumb npc who is about to get his face punched in.
  6. Bar Fights

If you toast a faction that doesn't belong to that town/castle you will have to sword fight 3 guys. If you ask him to test his strength against you he will want to put up a bet, and after you choose one you will go to another scene and fist fight him.
  7. [Bug] Recruiting Bandits

Yeah thank you for the help. :grin:
  8. [Bug] Recruiting Bandits

Yeah, but as soon as i broke camp, in order to access the camp menu and click that line, they left.
  9. [Bug] Recruiting Bandits

I apologize if this was already solved, i searched the entire forum and couldn't find anything. Whenever i camp with my -10 or less honour it says that recruitable bandits have shown up, but whenever i attempt to end the camping, the bandits all go away and i am unable to recruit them. I have...
  10. Mount and Blade has Stopped Working

Before i updated to version 1.127 teatrc worked perfectly fine. But now as soon as i start fighting the bandit that jumps me mount and blade stops working and i'm not entirely sure why. Any ideas? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom