Search results for query: *

1. KnightOfVaegir

[SUBMOD] Tweaking PoP 3.7 (UPD #45, 2016-12-17, 04:34 PM)

Can you guys make a tweak that makes Lords that are following you not run away from bigger armies?
  2. KnightOfVaegir

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Well the Noldors did pepper spray with their weapons as much as the sapphire. I mainly use sapphire bow and 2 handed sword and it workout pretty well for me
  3. KnightOfVaegir

Best Runic weapons for companions? Anyone?
  4. KnightOfVaegir

Can i make improvements on villages, castles, towns... to become unbreakable ?
  5. KnightOfVaegir

Modifying With Fire & Sword Quest to fix bug

Guess you got unlucky, there's no way to fix that except replay the game...

...And you posted in the wrong location... should have posted it here : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,255.0.html
  6. KnightOfVaegir

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Shimmler said:
    What in seven Hells is going on? I really feel bad that I can't moderate this thread, cause noone seems to give any crap about what I say.
    Guys, if you wanna discuss how would you like to see a GoT mod - maybe you should go to "Ideas" thread and find modders who will make everything you want?

Becuase we do as we please. If there are aspects that we want the community to decide - we will start polls. All other stuff is decided by us and us alone, and no matter how loud you'll whine or *****, it won't change. Haters gonna hate, and we don't give a sh*t about that.

Don't like it? Then piss off.

Dude! You sound just like Tyrion... I LOVE IT!!!
  7. KnightOfVaegir

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

One years later.... OH!!! they released it, how nice. Yeah, downloading now... OMG !!! Awesome game !!!

****... Daydream
  8. KnightOfVaegir

Hope the map is not too big, or we will have to deal with lagging issues
  9. KnightOfVaegir

SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Eh... What is POBD may i ask ?
  10. KnightOfVaegir

News 1.35: RELEASE 31/07/2011

McNools said:
    Am I right to assume that this new update won't work at all/work properly with savegames from the previous version?

Correct!  :wink:
    Actually i'm not sure, let the developer answer that
  11. KnightOfVaegir

News 1.35: RELEASE 31/07/2011

Patch to 1.35 ? I don't want to download the whole 600mb again, especially when the download rate is 20kb/s
  12. KnightOfVaegir

[S] Crusaders mod!!!!!!!!

jezza93 said:
    Its all about the Templar.

Because we love all about the templars, right ?
  13. KnightOfVaegir

->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Can you explain that low map textures patch ?
    which one of the 4 map is the lowest ?
  14. KnightOfVaegir

Arzeal said:
    Knave24 said:
    CrazyChris said:
    That armor is f*cking amazing  :shock:    absolutely great job!!

+1
    +2
    Mark my words, I will defeat Jerusalem's King over and over and over just to get that armor.
    And that helmet.

+3
    That is too awesome, hope my computer can take it
  15. KnightOfVaegir

Sword of Damocles: Bloodshed

Computica said:
    I've been thinking... wow this mod is huge. The concept and idea for is great and can be done in a few years time. So far I've been able to release are show a pretty impressive mod. But with the size of the mod and the amount of work that needs to be put into it with the scenes and all. Well... why not make something a bit smaller like I planned in the alpha days? When that smaller or scaled downed version of the mod is done. Then we can think about putting it on a large scale.

I do believe bigger is better. But it's not the best. So I'm going to go with something I should of done since the end of March. Sword of Damocles: Battle. I think it will be something you all would rather play. The big map is nice and all and it sure would be nice if it was more stable. But this time we will go for something smaller but still big at the same time. Hopefully we can see a frame rate increase and a performance increase overall. I'm gonna take the game back to those alpha days when I first started modding. It'll sort of be like going home again.

sodnewagemapv8online.jpg

It'll be a piece of cake to port everything to this map. Plus things will be easier on me and everyone as a whole. If things are as easy to port as I think then I should have a release today.

I'm looking for better names if you all have them. I'm sure I'll be making new names on my spare time. I want you all to think of this as a compact version of SOD: Warlords.

I think I've decided to call it SOD: Bloodshed or SOD:BS for short.  :lol: This one is gonna take an off the rail direction from the first mod. For now I'm not gonna stick to getting the story done. Right now i just want something I feel is straight fun to play.

Yeah, i always want that kind of map, more familiar
    SOD:BS is not the best name i guess, people may misunderstand it to Sword of Damoncles: Bull Sh!t  :lol:
  16. KnightOfVaegir

Europe 1200 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Is it possible to join an order ?
  17. KnightOfVaegir

Suggestions and Critique

Is Templars still exist in that time ? Teutonic knights ? Knight hospitaller ?
    You guys should make them, i would love to be a templar
  18. KnightOfVaegir

Voting Poll:World Map Travel Speed... FIXED! (3.91b4)

I have pass the february period and now on march 2... guess what, still lag....
  19. KnightOfVaegir

Solving the 29,999 Expirience Bug...

LOL i got the EXP bug daily now, some time i got 5x29,999 exp at once
  20. KnightOfVaegir

Version 3.8 Released!

3.8 Features ? Anyone ? Close to 4.0 right ?
Back
Top Bottom