Search results for query: *

1. [OL] Order of the Lion

I feel violated, mutanus Englishmen, can't trust them!
  2. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Gothic Knight said:
    AlexHutchy said:
    Karel said:
    Lol, no. The fact is dual wielding i a piece of ****, and people still say the same argument to defend it... We're not gonna let taleworlds believe that everybody want that.

Stop trying so hard with the grammer because you ultimatly fail.

Looks like you failed with your spelling.

Spelling is included under Grammar.
  3. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Karel said:
    Lol, no. The fact is dual wielding i a piece of ****, and people still say the same argument to defend it... We're not gonna let taleworlds believe that everybody want that.

Stop trying so hard with the grammer because you ultimatly fail.
  4. Wow, just wow

I think what you've done with this mod, just changes the game, it's so unbelivably impressive and you did it for free. There are a few bugs here and there but nothing to care about really, this should be put in the game as standard it's that good. There are a few things i'd change though, but...
  5. Add-ons

Do i need to download the add on seperate if i just downloaded the mod? If so were do i put them? :o
  6. Mods with plenty of heroes

Jezze said:
    Custom Settlements. Only it takes some effort to get them, by donating gold to them and helping them out against bandits or adventurers. Other than that, I do not know which mods you could use.

That mod looks interesting actually i must have overlooked it, any idea on the number of heroes?
  7. Mods with plenty of heroes

Hey i'm looking for a mod with lots and lots of heroes, i don't mind which what era/map i just want plenty of heroes so i can form a hero only party :) I did it with the Eagle and the Wolves but only found 17, i want a good 20-25, anyone know a mod like that?
  8. Basic Server Guide, All you need to know.

How the hell do you open the admin pannel??
  9. Small party type mods

hairfree said:
    :???: Please, use search...

A similar thread about that is on the third page. I guess it'd give you a few suggestions.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,93897.0.html

Edit:

After reading it through, I see it wouldn't be much of a helper actually. Either way, go look at the mods lists. I'm sure you'd find something, despite some of them being for older versions of MaB.

Cheers.

I've read through it, that guy is more looking for a story mod rather than a small party/army mod
  10. Small party type mods

There seems to be loads and loads of large army mods, but are the any small party mods? Like a group of friends adventuring :P (Just an example) Like King Arther and his Knights type deal. Guess i'm just sick having a massive army and not a small group of men/women overcome some odds :P
  11. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Phalanx300 said:
    Tercero said:
    because you have to get swadian guards/knights mail/plate with something? lancers/vaegir lamellar? rhodocks sergeant armour?

you see? thatis the problem, you start talking about dual welding and youll finish trying to take hobbits into calradia, please, this isnt that kind of game, you might see mods with that content

What this game is and isn't is for the devs to decide. You start linking dual wielding to fantasy creatures. I fail to see how people using dual wield in Warband to entertain themselves will lead to Elves and Dragons  :???:.

Preach :smile:
  12. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Tercero said:
    oh yes, Im wondering if dragons did evolved in calradia and if magic and necromancy did too... that argument is pointless

of course we are in a "paralell world" with different history culture etc, but that doesnt me that something impractical in the battlefield would be used... and it wont if we look to calradia ways of fighting, vaegirs, best archers, khergits, horse archers, rhod+swadians deadly xbows... the only ones not using mass ranged weapons are nords, who use throwings weapons... would you try to parry a throwing weapon with a dagger???

And why would do parry it with a 2 handed axe?
  13. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Phalanx300 said:
    Whether it has or hasn´t evolved in Europe has nothing to do whether it evolved in Calradia which for some reason has such different fighting styles it wouldn´t make an big difference for the player himself to decide on his gear, especially in multiplayer.

my point.
  14. Uk based clans.

Finishing on the final touches now, and our Coat of arms is just sweet ProjectAngel did an amazing job.

Don't know why it's taken us this long to launch a clan mind :eek:
  15. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Night Ninja said:
    And we're now back to square one.

I wasn't aware we went off square one.
  16. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Why do you even say dual weilding is pointless there's no protection from ranged attacks, the same is if you were using a 2 handed, the arguement about that is pointless.
  17. Uk based clans.

Scientia Excelsa said:
    Leto said:
    Qwertyman said:
    I'll also like to point out that as the only UK clan,  you have the great duty of being the clan with the best sense of humour xD  you will have a hard time beating the Hoboknights though!

there, fixed it for you!

Fixed it for YOU.  :razz:

As for you, you disgruntled peasant, if you're spoiling to get trounced in a second clan match, you might just get your wish!  :wink:

An exclusively UK Vent sounds awfully boring, though.  Wouldn't they just slurp tea loudly through the mic and say "wot wot?" constantly?  :grin:

Oh southern sterotypes, we don't all drink tea you know, although if you ever came on our vent i'd gladly put on the kettle and offer you some crumpets!
  18. Uk based clans.

Haha sounds like a plan
  19. Uk based clans.

Sloperx22 said:
    AlexHutchy said:
    If i was going to impersonate myself i'd choose a better name! j/k. And where is the point of posting twice on my own thread saying the same thing?

Qwertyman said:
    there are MANY clans out there for joining

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,84438.0.html

here is a list of 30 for a start (which was on the front page of the forums, alongside about 4 clan pages)  I have no idea how you missed them,  seriously.

I've been through most of these and they are mostly US/European/Chinese i mean specifically UK based, doesn't have to contain only British people, but i don't want to be the only Englishman in a german clan now

Hey look at me, im the only British player in the HOBOKNIGHTS. Or so i think, the only one that actually talks on vent. Im sure if you petition around and have a good sift through the forums, you may be in luck. But a m&b clan of only brits would be full of constant swearing the likes Basu from the nK has never seen :grin:

Blah, i couldn't do that i'd have to have at least one British person to know what i'm on about when i start to ramble and i see were your coming from with the swearing but honestly won't it be fun? :p
  20. Uk based clans.

Oh we've been bouncing names around and we think where going to stick to Order of the Lion (at least this way we'll be refered too as lions!), while that does sound slighty cheesy, deal with it!, plus we think it represents the UK just right yay! And i've got ProjectAngel working on a banner/ranking system.

If they actually do, do dedicated servers hosted by 3rd party hosts i'll buy one of those at max as well. Although after some recommendation someone told me Spanky hosts, but i never trust a Swede!
    as well as a ventrilo server.

So hopefully when they see the Lions we can rally more British people to join our cause.
Back
Top Bottom