Search results for query: *

1. Rhuarc

Modding in C# feels incredibly boring and tedious.

I like C# I think this will be fun modding down the line. Right now its kind of a **** show.
  2. Rhuarc

My view of the MP as an Alpha tester.

Some very valid points. I only hope that over the course of the EA we will see updates to address some of these issues.
  3. Rhuarc

Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

Just getting started with modding. So excited they moved over to C# with Bannerlord cuz I'm really familiar with it. Will let you know how I find your documentation! :smile:
  4. Rhuarc

Bannerlord Roleplay

Same!
  5. Rhuarc

any tutorials on how to create a mod?

Apparently these random avatars are a thing for everyone. April fools thing maybe?
  6. Rhuarc

Hello all!

EY! Forgive my lack of familiarity with the new forums, but what is with these goofy avatars?
    <----
  7. Rhuarc

Hello all!

Another old-man Vet here just wanting to take a moment to say hello to all who might remember me and those who don't. Regardless I look forward to being a part of the journey of this game with you once again. Warband and its multiplayer (specifically) has set a very high bar for pvp games for me...
  8. Rhuarc

How famous is the above player?

holy crap this thread is still going!?  :shock:
  9. Rhuarc

West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

John7 said:
    Rhuarc said:
    Did you guys scrim SF last night?!

wK wimped out  :mrgreen:

:eek:
  10. Rhuarc

Why people disregard other classes than infantry? (Multi)

I wouldn't call archer noobs, just that they can make melee combat really frustrating for us infantry folk. Same goes for cav. Personally, it doesn't affect me all that much. But I HAVE been known to completely ignore infantry swinging at me from behind, just to get an archer/cav kill. To me it's worth. xD

pXgamer said:
    the final answer is people dont play their characters as they should if they have a complaint about another class. plain and simple final story, theres a way around everything, a way to handle anything.

personally this game needs to redo the whole feign / parry bull **** mechanics... its just... utterly.. ridiculous how much of a mechanics glitch it is.

You should head your own advice and try learning more about the "feign / parry bull ****" before saying  a key component of this game, and one of the main reasons for many of us still playing it, should be removed.
  11. Rhuarc

West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

Did you guys scrim SF last night?!
  12. Rhuarc

The Rebels (NA)

Poor Templar and CdJrcxx
  13. Rhuarc

Scimitar is original of Vaergis or Sarranid?

Manry said:
    [M] said:
    Historically, Elite Scimitars were properly known as power blades. Those who wielded them were known as men of powerful strikes and struck powerfully.

I demand citing

I think i read that on wikipedia. Must be true.
  14. Rhuarc

[DW] Deathwatch (inactive)

O dang! Good luck to you DW!
  15. Rhuarc

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Leonidas300 said:
    Less poems and more dev blogs!!!

QFT
  16. Rhuarc

Jump attacks, cool or not?

I think Golradir identified you as the "gamefrak" as well, who previously "necro'd" this thread in December. And now you're grave digging it again... :roll:
  17. Rhuarc

Need MP Infantry Advice

Sounds to me like you knew that their feints got you. There is a difference between getting ROFLSTOMPED and not knowing why, vs knowing what it is, but feeling helpless to stop it. What i mean to say is, sometimes, I can see that an opponent's feint was just so good (usually after I died), it was impossible for me to block because of my current skill/speed at reading feints (which I'm having to work back up after not playing seriously for over a year).  For this kind of situation, you have to realize that it will just take time. Muscle memory, reflexes, and being able to analyze character animations, are things that there are no shortcuts for. You will just have to repeatedly die, and slowly you'll find yourself able to read things and react faster and faster.
  18. Rhuarc

Need MP Infantry Advice

Interesting. Did not know that. then again, I don't usually go for chamber over spamming a hammer's overhead swing. xD
  19. Rhuarc

The Rebels (NA)

Your logic is sound.
Back
Top Bottom