Search results for query: *

1. Cerce Tentones

The People's Empire of Cerantia: Persistent Roleplaying Faction

The People's Empire of Cerantia Persistent Faction What are we here for? The People's Empire of Cerantia is a faction based entirely around roleplay.  While warfare does take place, much emphasis is put upon building a story with which any and all members of a given server can participate...
  2. Cerce Tentones

What we want in a server

There's been tons of threads like this, but I'm still not sure we've got a definitive answer to it.  I'll refrain from stating what I'd want and hope that people respond with their honest opinions, and maybe we can get a list of things that most players want this time around.
  3. Cerce Tentones

Personalities and their Relations to Location

Alright. So, I'm currently in college, and I am taking a Psych class. Well... we've been tasked with performing a correlative study and/or experiment that relates with psychology. Hence, I have started work on "Personalities and Their Connections to Location". So - I need your help. Below is a...
  4. Cerce Tentones

(Funny) For Erotic Roleplayers

Thought this was the funniest freeking interpretation of erotic roleplays.  And no, nothing 'bad' is in it - just a funny youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU&fb_source=message
  5. Cerce Tentones

Persistent Faction: The People's Empire of Cerantia

The People's Empire of Cerantia Persistent Faction What are we here for? The People's Empire of Cerantia is a faction based entirely around roleplay.  While warfare does take place, much emphasis is put upon building a story with which any and all members of a given server can participate...
  6. Cerce Tentones

Quick Banking Question

If I were to want to set up a national bank for my faction, Cerantia, how would I go about doing that?  Is it just like personal banks, where you ask an admin in-game and give him some money?  Or do you have some kind of formal request?  Or has banking been discontinued? Also; Splintert wanted...
  7. Cerce Tentones

Roleplaying Server *IDEAS*

No.  I'm not making one.  Nor will I ever make one.  Nor do I suggest someone making one with the intent that they will get tons of people on it.  I'm just saying this is a server that I would join and participate in with far more enthusiasm than I already do. A few server rules and such that...
  8. Cerce Tentones

Cerantian Call to Arms

Back at Osvirklif Castle, home of Cerce Tentones and the Cerantians, a courier rode up to the castle gates, screaming to be let in, for there was dire news.  This is the list of events that transpired. "Europe is invading!" gasped the messanger.  "Sir Tirok of Tidwell...  Requests that you send...
  9. Cerce Tentones

NA_PW4 Declaration of War(SEE: Cerantia, Tidwell, Redwood, Assorted High Nobles)

[WAR IS OFFICIALLY CALLED OFF DUE TO MISSUNDERSTANDINGS! I left the speach in case people still want to read it. ((This is a speach given by Cerce (not in game) to the assorted rulers of the High Nobles and Tidwell)) Cerce stands up on a podium in front of a large, domed room, capable of...
  10. Cerce Tentones

NA_PW4_Roleplay: Wedding Event of Cerce and Evangelina

You are invited to: The Wedding and Coronation of Cerce Tentones and Evangelina Vildwright On the date of Wednesday, December the 28th, of the 1011th year of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Cerce Eugene Maria Danielson Tentones and Evangelina Vildwright, are to be wed under holy matrimony, at 10:00...
  11. Cerce Tentones

NA_PW_4 Persistant Faction: Kingdom of Cerantia

Cerantia has returned! Recently, it has been confirmed in-character by Cerce and a number of his followers that it would be beneficial to all peoples for Cerantia to return.  It is still under debate as to what server we will play on, and what event we will be hosting - or even if an event will...
  12. Cerce Tentones

NA_PW_4 A Question of Factions

I was wondering what it would take for a faction that I have started to be a continuous faction?  There have been quite the number of annoying 'grab the nation and take it over at 4:00 in the morning when no-one is on' situations, and I have had to go back and re-do everything I once did, which...
  13. Cerce Tentones

NA_PW_4: New Roleplayer's Questions

Hey, I'm a new guy playing on this server, and was wondering if anyone still uses the napw4roleplay.com forums.  Also, I wanted to get a general idea of the types of roleplay and how 'deep' they are.  If anyone has any questions for me or my characters, just feel free to ask.
  14. Cerce Tentones

Huge Bug Problem

I have a huge problem.  Whenever I try to recruit manhunters, refugees, certain Black Army and Elephant Guard troops, vaegar guards, and quite a few others, my computer crashes whenever I recruit them.  The same happens when I take them prisoner.  This is making it very hard to build up an army...
  15. Cerce Tentones

Looking to Start a Mod

Hey, I'm Cerce (as you can see), and I would like to start a mod.  I have no previous experiance in modding, and I would like to give it a wing.  I have already gotten a storyline all set up (I will not release it for fear of coppycats or those that would defame said storyline), but I do not...
  16. Cerce Tentones

Why can't I download?!?

Well, I saw this mod, and thought, "The answer to my dreams..." only to find that it is a nightmare!  When I try to download this mod, I can't run it - instead Internet Explorer desides to send me on a 'Find' mission and download about 5 programs that are supposed to help me download a 7-zip...
Back
Top Bottom