Search results for query: *

1. phbbbt107

Learning Limits - How Do They Work?

Does anyone know how learning limits work? They don't seem to be hard caps, as I've gotten a skill to, say, 21 when the learning limit is 20. I hope they flesh out the in-game encyclopedia by the time the game leaves Early Access.
  2. phbbbt107

Happy Holidays, Free keys for random games!

To be fair, this is like, 3 years of duplicate bundle keys. So don't expect any more until 2017. :wink:
  3. phbbbt107

But that requires work! I can't imagine what shady types like key resellers could possibly do with codes that have been openly posted onto the internet, and if someone beats you to the punch then so be it. I think most of the codes up aren't particularly valuable anyway (sorry mates, no humble bundle codes up there :razz:).
  4. phbbbt107

Or someone went on a registration spree. Not sure why a bot would bother with the codes, since they can't be resold once registered. Also, new set of codes up in the second post!
  5. phbbbt107

More Codes!

Steam:
    C5V8E-L88BY-7ENV0
    C08VP-FLEYQ-8QFGR
    CAF3G-5D8ML-WELK2
    IRC9E-84883-4YGRV
    IY097-6RV7P-WH9E9
    XPBIT-468RW-3JNMM
    LA3L6-NKJCI-48GFF
    K2IJW-6QTVB-CVTQW
    JVJWJ-ZFFA5-3DHWW
    JLKLQ-59PYP-5YD6L
    6ZRZX-G9BXA-F3DFW
    FI0HB-ZEQE3-7CP28
    FFNNE-GXFAJ-HW9GH
    62BHZ-RQ5L8-LAP22
    6Q5NN-488G8-65RTY
    DGFGG-5DP8T-D2Z7C
    I70RD-GEFDL-FRG2V
    ENNB4-QY97W-3TAIY
    ED6CF-E895W-6CEH5
    HX9EH-50DX7-N9VTY
    JEM87-ZHFHG-FY9CC
    ALKVJ-I7DZK-06TIL
    BB4ZN-CGEP0-8CBRM
    KFJP2-VA6L0-ABIJB
    VYPNC-Z37ZV-V8VYJ
    LVIQ5-PMKZ4-GXHY0
    3B7T0-8YPY8-TZLKW
    5RQ66-KF5J2-50T7B
    ZEMC7-WXYA7-FEEIE
    Z24QQ-0J54I-8LFVY
    VRIR5-6IWKH-B706C
    QDQXY-TH3N3-50ANY
    8RDLK-NG3Z4-BCZAT

gog:
    LK6PAPEP
    ukh52br6
    9kd2k2gc

Desura:
    IO963-FQER9-SMZ4T-5BBAB-FGI8M

More Codes 2! Some of these are duplicates of earlier codes, but these have the name of the game with the code.

Analogue: A Hate Story - 6HBBL-X4EYK-5WB8I
    Avernum: The Great Trials Trilogy - 7L65T-JXKTM-0I4EX
    Blades of Time - Limited Edition - 6W3JW-VAMMZ-EGPFC
    Blood Bowl - Legendary Edition - 5M4DI-IEGHA-2C2Z9
    Dangerous High School Girls In Trouble! - 5E2WP-MG7G4-L8K7H
    Death to Spies: Moment of Truth - 9ED3Z-BNNV8-N4QWE
    Dino D-Day -  4H7QX-ARW6P-A6RZ5
    Future War - 6ABZD-XEKV9-H30W4
    Greed Corp - A5S22-65SYW-ZQ9J3-JGEIL-IFB4P
    Greed: Black Border - YHQPL-0ZAPD-NXIEL
    Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes - LQHRX-B7H5C-03GCA
    Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons and Donuts - 9K0RB-ETCLK-EE3FF
    Home - 8A9FP-85H8M-HLCA2
    Men of War: vietnam -  THZRF-8Y7GF-RDCE7
    Obulis - 5EEVH-8IDF5-BZ3A6
    Offspring Fling! - 4848K-0TYWQ-JJANE
    The Path - 6M25Y-5FWLH-4KMPF
    Post Mortem - KBBFD-22GKA-V4IRN
    Reign: Conflict of Nations -  D8TG8-D0B9A-IAZFE
    Resonance - 964X4-B43Y0-D7P7X
    Rip Trilogy - 9N2P0-WJ9QX-BHFDZ
    Roboblitz - 2I6Z3-N7B0A-C2TIH
    Scratches: Director's Cut - 4YTF3-Z8LYX-CVV0E
    Serious Sam Double D - CF5Q4-JXBBP-MZJID
    Serious Sam The Random Encounter - CMEIN-LZMFV-FVTN6
    Sequence - 4ECD0-0Q8LC-9ZJIA
    Shattered Horizon - GPDG4-ILLC5-MG4I9
    SpaceChem -  YRNHZ-D736P-5L2NV
    Stellar Impact - VLPGV-9JDTX-9BA6X
    Swords and Soldiers - 4C43J-WZLZV-W7PVF
    Swords and Soldiers Super Saucy Sausage Fest DLC - 3YY54-P3F7Z-TPVRD
    Trapped Dead - L7DHX-YE4IA-JP6IP
    Twin Sector - TKHMA-6HP4I-RNM4N
    Unstoppable Gorg - 93CMP-Q9F8B-HK2MG
  6. phbbbt107

I'm spring cleaning some of my bundle accounts, and of course I've got duplicate keys. I'm fairly sure I haven't used these codes before, so have some fun. :D You guys get to figure out what the game is! There will be codes for DLC, so beware. Also, I'm probably going to be too lazy to...
  7. phbbbt107

3DS(XL) or PS VITA?

I got a 3DS XL! Paid  little extra (~$30 more) to get it in the Zelda trim and to not have to fight the Black Friday Crowds.
  8. phbbbt107

3DS(XL) or PS VITA?

Captain Lust said:
    Aren't they porting FF10 to the vita? That's pretty cool.

If you don't care about Pokemon, then the Vita choice is pretty obvious imo.

Third option would be the Shield. It has already been somewhat leaked that a certain game will come out for it... if that takes your fancy. I feel like it has decent long-term potential too, with links to the Play Store.

Isn't the shield just a glorified android gaming tablet? Doesn't the Apple app store have the best/most/popularest games too?
  9. phbbbt107

3DS(XL) or PS VITA?

Mr.Milker said:
    Get a Kindle.

I've got the last gen paperwhite, but i sometimes get bored of reading (I KNOW RIGHT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WORDS ARE AWESOME).
  10. phbbbt107

3DS(XL) or PS VITA?

I'm just looking for something that will entertain me for ~90 minutes a day during my commute. I don't plan on it being my main gaming machine (I love you, Mr. PC, with your Battlefield 4, League of Legends, etc.).

EDIT: I was looking through the Metacritic game lists, at all the game with a score <80. I might've missed some hidden gems though, so please remind me of them.
  11. phbbbt107

3DS(XL) or PS VITA?

Hello guys, long time no read. Black Friday/Cyber Mondyay is approaching in the States, and I'm thinking of getting either a 3DS (possibly XL) or a PS VITA. I'm not sure which one to get,but pricewise, both should be about the same (VITA walking dead bundle $200 vs 3DS XL Zelda bundle $220). A...
  12. phbbbt107

BUG Reports v 1.39 (Read first page before post)

Airwalker said:
    Everytime I use the 'attack without me' button, only my men die/get hurt and the enemy got the whole 'none' casualties thing and Ive tried it with field, village, and siege battles! Somethings wrong when I got 200+ men dead and the enemy got 0 dead...

Yep, same thing happens if I retreat after falling in battle - only I get casualties.
  13. phbbbt107

Help with quest

Quest is given by a guy named cedric in cirren ceaster in the mead hall. Just talk to him again and the quest will end.
  14. phbbbt107

Infantry automatically charge during sieges

I'm defending a siege, out numbered 3 to 1 and I'm doing OK. Unfortunately, one third of the way through the siege, my infantry (and just my infantry, not my cavalry or archers) decide to charge out of the castle and at the enemy, regardless of how many times I tell them to hold position. This...
  15. phbbbt107

Skill lost

Why are some of my skills red? There appears to be a -1 penalty on two of my skills, but the camp says i'm uninjured. Oh, nevermind, it's penalties from my equipment. derp.
  16. phbbbt107

Paradox's Sengoku (CK for Japan) Released!

Rebelknight said:
    Is the game worth it?

Not when you can get Rome or CK1 for $20 and EU3:Chronicles for $30. The game feels pretty thin compared to the massive EU 3 or even the first Crusader Kings. I'd save the money for CK2 or wait for the inevitable discount or expansion pack bundle. Right now, I don't think the game is worht more than $15-20. That said, the game would probably be fun in MP since it's focused and combat-heavy.
  17. phbbbt107

no reinforcement

Looks like it's just a bug; when you defend in a camp, both sides get reinforcements
  18. phbbbt107

no reinforcement

I have this issue even when fighting alone against an enemy lord. I'll outnumber the enemy lord 2 to 1, but still lose the battle because he gets twice as many troops as I do in the fight.
  19. phbbbt107

LoL-League Of Legends

That said, I don't think anyone likes the guy who's never at the teamfight, but always shows up to kill the stragglers and then proceeds to not push down a tower.
  20. phbbbt107

While the haters are busy making threads...

Archonsod said:
    King Harkinian said:
    Blindly dismissing criticism is never a good idea.

There's a distinct difference between criticism and simple whining.

Just because there are some whiners doesn't mean all the criticism is invalid.
Back
Top Bottom