Search results for query: *

1. cryingcat

為什麼擁有工廠數量被限制的很低?

开工厂找城里面原有的工厂,进地图按alt有提示位置,过去和店员npc交谈就可以。
    谢谢解答!
  2. cryingcat

Establishing a kingdom?

I took a big city and filled the garrison. But the food is always decreasing and the troop is dying constantly. How to increase food? Thanks in advance.
  3. cryingcat

為什麼擁有工廠數量被限制的很低?

怎么开工厂?我怎么只能建商队?应该找什么人啊?
  4. cryingcat

家族分出去的部队能给命令吗?

求各位高玩指点。 目前不属于任何势力。刚捡漏攻下一座城,想让之前分出去的部队协防一下。可是不管是对话还是家族管理界面都没有发出命令的选项。难道分出去的部队就只能让他浪迹天涯吗?
  5. cryingcat

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

gsanders said:
    dangeroux said:
    I'm picking up a divide_by_zero error on line ten, on script ce_put_troop_encumbrance every time I run into someone or the game has to load a model. Did I install something wrong? It's a clean install of the file and the hotfix from moddb on 1.168 warband

fixed already in next patch, at least in the code sent to Nameless Warrior around 28 June

You meant July, right?
  6. cryingcat

The Horde Lands v1.22 released!!

Keedo420 said:
    If you know how to use the module system it is possible. :smile: I can tell you right now, there are a lot of steps for importing the magic system. If you want the magic system, I would advise importing it from the Magic World mod instead of mine, since I made several small changes to it in my mod and I am notoriously lazy when it comes to making notes in the scripts.  :cool: Importing everything else is relatively easy though provided you know how the use the module system.

Dude, ES3's been off my hardrive for a long time... Guess I need to find it back now. Do i need Morrowind to run the mod?
  7. cryingcat

The Horde Lands v1.22 released!!

It's really really sucks. This mod has such a huge potential but now it's dead. The current status of this mod is far from complete and a lot of stuff can be integrated into it... Really hope someone could do something to extend it.

On the other hand, Elder Scrolls 3 is one of my favorate games. It is nice to know Keedo is working on a mod about that. It's still a long long time to wait but sure worth it :cool:

Good luck! Oh and one question: will it be for Warband?
  8. cryingcat

Temples?

At first my religion was violently opposed now it's just considered bad taste so I think eventually they'll love it.
  9. cryingcat

finding artifacts?

You'll never find artifacts from other civ. Is it correct?
  10. cryingcat

The faiths should play a more important role

I would but:
    1. I don't have the source code
    2. SoD is THE most sophisticated MB mod I ever play, I really admire the team and question my ability on following their work

Maybe I should start a mod myself after my dissertation done...
  11. cryingcat

lazy request for all to read

Zane87 said:
    cryingcat said:
    Yamchu said:
    playing a game is work in your country (china perhaps  :lol: )

At some point of the game it might be boring doing the basics all over again , hiring heroes, build an army for the first castle etc.

What have Chinese people done to you? You freakin' racist

Hmm, dude, I really hope you are just kidding...
    He meant, that it is a well known fact, that there are some companies, especially in China, who make their money with playing games like WoW to gain Items/money, and then selling these to the willing payer (mostly US american kids and teens) for real cash. These companies can make some cash with that, mostly because of the relative low payments they give to the employed gamers.

Nothing racistic with that, just a fact. The way he says it is maybe a bit provocative, but really, everyone can see he's just kidding.

Well, I know there are so called "professional game players" in Korea, Germany and the US. Some of them are fairly famous. IMO those are the countries where "playing a game is work".

Also, when you label a entire nation for something you don't like and use it in a kidding sentence, yeppe, sir, you are a racist.

BTW I don't know what's your information source but I do know that there is no WoW in China.
  12. cryingcat

My wish is to somehow emphasis the leader role of faith troops in the army.

A devoted crusader should  fight more heroic when alongside a missionary that's all I want to say.
  13. cryingcat

It would be nice that the faith choice be meaning something more than just different faith troops. And the faith troops should have some area effects on homeland soldiers around them, because they are supposed to represent whatever the homeland people worship. What I have in mind is like this...
  14. cryingcat

Giving troops to Lords

I always give lords the troops I've saved from battles, i.e. troops of other factions including mercs. They are expensive and I don't like mixed-faction army. It also helps lords during THEIR first months.
  15. cryingcat

MP Native Adventure mode - A new multiplayer gamemode for Warband

How about this:
    After you fight your way through scene A, you can choose from scene B1 B2 B3... i.e. branched storylines
  16. cryingcat

finding artifacts?

Anaxeo said:
    :arrow: Well, this brings up another question, are the artifacts armor/weapon related?  :neutral:
    From my reading I get the idea that the artifacts are 5 different armor/weapon sets one for each starting civ. The avatar of Cyclohexane is wearing one of the five sets. (Antarian maybe?)
    They are all very cool and exquisitely modelled. But they are really really hard to find. I've lost over 70 honor guards and a lot of money on this and get nothing yet. make me think not worth it :sad:
  17. cryingcat

Warband mods

mr48 said:
    No, but there is another very comprehensive mod called The Blue Stone that is nearing completion and the creator has promised to port it to Warband when the new module system is released.

The Blue Stone looks very promising but it's like 80% done forever...
  18. cryingcat

lazy request for all to read

Yamchu said:
    playing a game is work in your country (china perhaps  :lol: )

At some point of the game it might be boring doing the basics all over again , hiring heroes, build an army for the first castle etc.

What have Chinese people done to you? You freakin' racist
  19. cryingcat

Mod discussion thread

Sidus Preclarum said:
    daVolterra said:
    Sidus Preclarum said:
    Wut? That's about the opposite of what i said. Well, they maybe should be sold cheaper to the shops, but my point was, I feel they shouldn't be sold *at all* *by* the shops.
    I meant: I agree, that this sucks. But im my opinion not because there are such items at all but because theese items should be much cheaper that now.
    What?
    The degraded items already  allow you to get better protection at a lower price than some other normal items...

Personally I think the solution shall be: larger title effects.
    rusty = -10
    cracky = -15
    something like that.
    also, less durable for bad title items
Back
Top Bottom