Search results for query: *

• Users: Boiled Ice
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Small Army Size

I know it's a simple question but is it normal to have such a small party size?  In other mods I usually get to 400 odd renown with 5 leadership and that's enough because I have an army limit of almost 200.  But in PoP I can only have about 55 troops. Is this just to make the Mod harder?  At...
  2. Building bonuses?

G'day, I was reading through the bonuses that buildings give you, such as the chapel and inn of a village.  According to the game  The Inn should give you +2 relations with a village every week.  However, my villages still are "indiferent" towards me despite having an Inn completed in them for...
  3. Noble Relations

Just wondering if there's a way to manually improve your relations with nobles?  Things such as doing quests etc.  The reason I ask is that the Edicts I enforced means I have -38 noble relations and a weekly change of -1.
  4. Rapid Party size decrease?

G'day, Just started player SoD and thought before starting my own kingdom I should join a faction so at least one faction likes me when I become a "rebel lord".  I had a party of 70-80 men when I joined and had plenty of space left for more.  But after I joined Swadia my party size limit...
  5. Heavy Infantry... (Khergit)

Quick question more about game mechanics than about the mod.  Was looking through the stats of various units and I came to Khergit Heavy Infantry.  They have what are either Nomad or Strong bows (probably Nomad) but they have 0 power draw.  Would this make them insanely inaccurate when using...
  6. Bit confused...

I started a new SoD game but as far as I could tell, I was playing Native.  It was the Native map, Native factions, Native city names etc. This is the first time I've played SoD Yes, I did try reinstalling the Mod Yes, I am sure I selected the correct Mod in the launch window. Any reason why...
  7. Training in Castles

G'day, For some reason my brain is telling me that if you put troops in a castle as a garrison they will, over time, train and go up the troop tree.  Is this true or false? Thanks.
  8. New NPC's in .89x

G'day, I skipped straight from .808 to .894 and i've read that there are two new NPC's that you can hir.  Also I can't seem to find Marnid and Borcha in their usual spots. Any tips on where I can find all four NPC's?
  9. Useful NPC attributes.

I'm guessing that the first reply to this will be "This has been suggested a billion times"  but I can't see it anywhere. I've been looking through some attributes of my NPC men like Horsemen and Infantry and stuff and noticed that they have some attributes that quite simply are uselss and a...
  10. Borcha

I havn't played M&B for a while but got back into it when .808 came out.  I'm just wondering is Borcha still in the game?  He isn't locked up in any towns that I can find. Any tips on how to get him if he still exists. Thanks
  11. virsion 0.731 upgrade patch

G'day guys, I'm just wondering if anyone can give me the update patch for virston .731.  On the home page it does just have the setup file and I don't know if it will keep my save files if I use the setup file to install .731 so I need just the update patch.  If the save games are kept using...
  12. Couple of things I'm not sure on

G'day, I'm getting close to having no food left from my starting food and I can't find any food in any shops.  Should I just keep looking or is there another way to get food apart from putting your horse in to be eaten?  Should it be changed that food is easyer to buy? Also,  I've been looking...
Back
Top Bottom