Search results for query: *

• Users: tomandre81
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. tomandre81

SP - General Less is more

Coming from Warband directly to this I felt like bombarded with HUD icons, text, clickable things. "Hold down ALT to see glowing objects / x-ray visions where people in towns are" etc. This is extremely immersion breaking and makes the game look like it's made for toddlers. You know, sometimes...
  2. tomandre81

Transfer effects to 1860 Old America?

Is there a way to transfer the "Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!" with 1860? And also get rid of that horrible muzzle flash 1860 has and swap it with WFAS muzzle flash?
  3. tomandre81

Louder and better Musket and pistol sounds

Unzip the files to your L'aigle's sound folder Download link: https://ufile.io/8tj8g Please let me know what you think  :D Edit: Added louder distant musket sounds aswell!
  4. tomandre81

Running / walking speed?

Can you change this back to native? Runs way too fast with all that armor. And people in villages walk way too fast, and kids runs like fast dogs
  5. tomandre81

Bannerlord 1866 mod?

Hi, I know you guys are busy and have stopped working on the 1866 for MB and Warband (multiplayer), but I was wondering if you thought the idea of a 1866 mod for Bannerlord? That new engine looks amazing and just to think of all the posibilities! Merry christmas and happy new year
  6. tomandre81

Enhanced version 1.011 FOV fix?

I was wondering if the enhanced 1.011 has a FOV fix like the original M&B 1.011 had. I have tried using the FOV fix for the enhanced version but it doesn't work. The reason I am asking is because I am playing the 1866 mod for M&B and that the FOV settings makes the game better since I am...
  7. tomandre81

Drunkard turns enemy after winning black jack?

Not sure if this is a bug or not but it ruined my entire game; I got a Queen and a 10 so I maxed out how much I could double, resulting in me winning 32 dollars. When I get asked if I want to play again I chose "no" and when exiting the card game everybody in the saloon is running around like...
  8. tomandre81

Mount & Blade 1.011 enhanced version FOV fix

Hi, I know this is the Warband forum, but I couldn't find a forum for the original M&B 1.011 so I will post my question here. I was wondering if the enhanced 1.011 has a FOV fix like the original M&B 1.011 had. I have tried using the FOV fix for the enhanced version but it doesn't work. The...
  9. tomandre81

Just wanted to say...

...that I still love and play this mod to this day. It must the best total conversions for Mount & Blade. I recently discovered that the game is extremely fun if you play it in 1st person view with the crosshair off. Aiming down the gun works extremely well (except for rifles). I do hope that...
  10. tomandre81

Western hardcore RP MMO?

Any of you tried this?  http://www.moddb.com/mods/warband-role-play The best hardcore RP exeprience I ever had! What if this was applied to 1866 Warband? Making a hardcore RP server in the western times where every choise you did had consequenses? Read more if you are interested here: ...
  11. tomandre81

Hunger and thirst

Hi, is this something that could be included? Would really add to the immersion of surviving in the west. You might think twice before travelling far distances. You could have a barrell of water or flasks with you. 4 days without water and you die. And without it you lose strength and agility...
Back
Top Bottom