Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Unable to leave village or town by pushing "Tab" key - Slow Walk - Camera Issue

After further troubleshooting discovered that issue was self-inflicted. Apparently, something was inadvertently pressed on my keyboard that enabled the issues I was experiencing. I was able to resolve it by "resetting" my keyboard. This was done by removing the keyboard drivers and uninstalling keyboard from the Windows Device Manager. I was able to isolate this issue to keyboard after playing another game that required walking within an open world environment where I experienced the same stutter walk issues in the game.

I hope this helps others who may run into similar issues.
  2. In Progress Unable to leave village or town by pushing "Tab" key - Slow Walk - Camera Issue

Here's the video I've uploaded to YouTube with the reported issues. I've also updated to the latest v1.2.7. Issues persist:

3. In Progress Unable to leave village or town by pushing "Tab" key - Slow Walk - Camera Issue

Summary: When entering town or village I am able to walk around and interact with NPCs. However, I'm unable to leave by holding the "Tab" key on the keyboard. When holding the Tab key the "Leaving" progress bar attempts to load and then continuously resets and loops. Also, when walking the...
Back
Top Bottom