Search results for query: *

1. Diplomacy in Barter Menu?

Maybe they’ll add something more to diplomacy in the future
  2. Patch Notes v1.2.9

We appreciate your hard work, please let us know when we can expect the new patch and what some features are included.
  3. Have the developers given up adding new content?

They’re definitely slowing down, us console players are sht out of luck
  4. SP - General Patch 1.2.9

Some nice points there
    +1
  5. In Progress Sieging army surrenders after first wave

Yeah I didn’t touch the settings before or after this patch
  6. In Progress Sieging army surrenders after first wave

I’ve had this happen too, the army would stay and keep besieging the settlement after they lose the first wave before the latest patch. But now they all surrender after the first wave.
  7. Patch Notes v1.2.9

When it's ready. I hope it adds new features or new scenes.
    More diplomacy options
  8. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Wow. Take a month off to recuperate guys.
    🤣😂🤣😂
    but at least they’re updating the game, some game companies just put out broken games and leave it at that
  9. Patch Notes v1.2.9

my faction AI has 90% of lords voting to pay tribute to end the war against weaker factions. their reasoning is that we have too many enemies, yet shortly before this happened they voted to declare war against Sturgia whom we're not paying tribute to, but they refused to declare war against a weak Western Empire whom we're paying 3k tribute. the net result is that we're now at -4k tribute yet we're powerful enough to have waited it out for better deals. the AI is just not prioritizing/valuing the right things here

I7NP2wQ.jpeg
    Yup, that’s why diplomacy needs a big change/upgrade, it’s really annoying what the ai decides to do
  10. Patch Notes v1.2.9

I can confirm we will be getting a 1.3.0 patch.
    Diplomacy diplomacy diplomacy upgrades please 🙏
  11. SP - Battles & Sieges Why am I constantly at war?

Yup that’s the problem with bannerlord, at least in warband there was nonaggression pacts after each war.
  12. Patch Notes v1.2.9

I'm so tired of this damn snow! As on the map as in battle. It snows every day in winter, what kind of criticism! Just as on the global map the units can barely move, so it is in the battle! How can I disable weather debuffs?!
    Stop crying and play through it
  13. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Defeated factions will not dissolve

They added kingdom destruction in the latest patch
  14. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Enhancing RPG Elements

While there should be a little more incentive for kingdoms to not immediately go to war right after having finished one, I don't think peacetime should be something that most lords are happy about. Citizens and such, merchants, yeah sure, but most vassals in the game want to go to war because going to war is how most of them became more powerful, and most kings are on a personal quest to conquer other nations because they just don't like the fact they exist as they do.

Especially in Calradia, where the intro states that a long lasting peace is what caused the continent's nobles and kings to become restless and initiate a civil war. It wouldn't make much sense, as strange as that sounds, for the kingdom's ruling class to be happy about peace.
    At least a non aggression pact like in warband would be nice so kingdoms don’t declare war immediately after suing for peace.
  15. Patch Notes v1.2.9

People just don’t know how to be grateful
  16. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Is this out for consoles? Ps5 and Xbox
  17. Patch Notes v1.2.8

We will get 1.2.9 soon. I see it.
    I hope it’s diplomacy improvements
  18. Massive glare when doing sieges

I have that too, especially in the sea raiders hideout. And sometimes siege battles. On ps5 as well.
Back
Top Bottom