Search results for query: *

1. Stuck in a siege

Hi guys, I joined an army that started a siege, but as I'm not the "encounter leader" the other lords choose their formation first, only I'm unable to choose mine and can't put my leader icon in empty formations ; the cross on top of "available formations" says "You're not leading this battle."...
  2. Can't use the bow

Hello, I can't use the bow anymore in battles against bandits and looters. I open the weapon wheel with R1 but when I select the bow I'm unarmed, whereas if I select my blade it works and I unsheathe it. I fight on horseback but can't use the bow on it... Is that another bug ?
  3. Closed Issue with former companion

Summary: like what was discussed in the link below I keep on spending money for a companion I dismissed. How to Reproduce: I just kicked out this recruit because I lacked money for his wage Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  4. Issue with former companion

Greetings, this is my first post in this forum. I have a problem with a companion I recruted. I dismissed him because I had no gold to pay his wage, but it seems that somehow I keep on spending money for his wage. My total wage expenses are 88 while I have only 18 troops in my army, and Alakhir...
Back
Top Bottom