Search results for query: *

1. Resolved GPU Crash at Amprela

Hey reverting the drive actually solved the issue! I have tried deleting the shader folders before and that did nothing, but you link help me a lot! Thanks!
    which version of AMD driver? I usually update to the recommended driver i quit of using newest version
  2. Patch Notes v1.2.9

This seems like a bug...it wasn't like this before?
    yeah it is from 1.2 but that how you can fix until they fix
  3. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Thanks so much team for the continue efforts!! This is great work, and I appreciate it as I know that others do. One question, there was a defect that would prevent, at times, clan members from being assigned to certain roles, i.e. quartermaster, scout, medical, siege. Can you advise if this was addressed or is it still open?
    For this error u need to leave companions in taverns and talk to them to assing roles. the only companions you can choose directly are family members.
  4. Patch Notes v1.2.9

When will we have a list of available commands? A lot of commands are not working, Only the commands for main character are working like adding focus and attribute but adding an item or troop are not working anymore. I tried to use help at the final command to know the ID's for items, it didn't work or trying to give points to other party character did nothing, I tried the command and nothing happen, no errors or a mistake writting the command.
    I'm still in 1.2.7 gamepass version...
  5. Need More Info Console comands are not working in 1.2.7

ill tried all the possible combinations and none worked.
    And it's impossible to know what commands are working.
    it says command uknown, item is not found or nothing happens...
  6. In Progress Defending a siege kills my gpu in Onira, Vladiv castle and Ov Castle

Turned OFF Subsurface scattering FIXED MINE! No Crashes!!!!
    Happy Bannerren!

Edit Update:
    And power set to balance in control panel
    what power balance? I cant save my setting cuse after turning off the pc my settings restore auto
  7. Need More Info Console comands are not working in 1.2.7

Summary: Console comandas in specific way are not working How to Reproduce: use the console command log while you are in game. Have you used cheats and if so which: campaign.set_skill_main_hero campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Medicine 9999...
  8. In Progress Defending a siege kills my gpu in Onira, Vladiv castle and Ov Castle

What are the locations of the shaders? I'm paying on game pass and where are the locations. Thx for helping
  9. In Progress Defending a siege kills my gpu in Onira, Vladiv castle and Ov Castle

I walk a few steps into Onira and the game crashed xd
  10. In Progress Defending a siege kills my gpu in Onira, Vladiv castle and Ov Castle

CRASH - RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE
    Unfortunately, the crash you have experienced is a GPU crash. Sadly we can't directly offer support on these cases. You can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk but please note that it is not a solid fix. You can find more info regarding this here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    But this error only appears when i enter into a city or i want to defend personally. I dont think this is a gpu error. The Dxdiag says everything is ok after the gpu turns off. And the report error never finis its scan when i send this error. I see this error has around since the lunch...
  11. Need More Info The game crash in the arena / tournament

Our AMD gpus are dying of those crashes
  12. In Progress Defending a siege kills my gpu in Onira, Vladiv castle and Ov Castle

Summary: Gpu crash after entering into a siege How to Reproduce: Defend a siege personally Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Siege Media (Screenshots & Video): d3d_device_context_ -> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been...
  13. Clans from fallen empires.

Why it's impossible to recruit clans from a fallen empires. I think it's a waste of good tier 5 and 6 clans just to disappear. Wating for the IA to recruit and become a scum saver just to wait for the IA decisions. Maybe if u have a 70+ relationship you can recruit these nobles...
  14. Patch Notes v1.2.8

When will we can able to recruit clans from destroyed empires?
    I mean it's good to eliminate those remaining bandits but at the final we need to wait the other kingdoms for joining them.
    Just one clan joined to enemy and was a tier 3...
    It's a waste of good relationship with tier 6/5 clan to make them to disappear.
    It could be funny to have my father in law as a vassal after destroying his empire...
  15. SP - General Explorer, Swordbearer and Heartbreaker

I have problems with the following 3 achievements, the first one, I already visited everything in the settlements section, all the settlement characters have been revealed. enter each castle, towns visit all the villages, enter the fortresses of each town, also enter each castle, but I still...
Back
Top Bottom