Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Constant crashing especially on saving

The crashid we got shows there are number of mods enabled. Could you deactivate or delete them and try again? We can't support any issues that results from the mods. If you can reproduce the same issue without the mods, we will take a look.
    So yea it was mod related in order to finally purge the problem i had to not only uninstall and reinstall which i had already tried but also delete all remaining files in steam/bannerlord folder AND delete everything in documents as well THEN reinstall on a different SSD to finallly resolve the issue
    the problem with the crashlist is that none of the save crashes (including the one I thought was unmoded) were listed because they were not considered to be a crash at all since i killed the game with task manager due to prema-freeze thank for your help its not the vanilla games fault
  2. Resolved Constant crashing especially on saving

ProgramData is a hidden folder by default. You can see it by enabling the ability to show hidden folder in the folder settings.
    thanks i created the ticket
  3. Resolved Constant crashing especially on saving

Could you send us the contents of the C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs folder after you try to launch the game and freeze it again?
    would love to but that file doesnt seem to exist my game is under D/steamlibrary/steamapps/common/mountandblade2bannerlord
    idk if that changes how such a file would be named but its not there and it also is not in the m&b2 documents folder either
    also there is no such thing as the folder programdata on my entire pc only microsoft files
  4. Resolved Constant crashing especially on saving

This crash did happen because of the mods installed. If you can reproduce the issue on un-modded game please let us know! Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here.
    ok i played for like 25 minutes on vanilla and same thing happened complete freeze while saving
  5. Resolved Constant crashing especially on saving

Summary: My game constantly crashes every 2-4 saves while saving there are several other crashes but honestly i could live with them but the saving issue keeps me from playing btw i have to put only 1 version below but i tried it on all the versions using steams beta options How to Reproduce...
Back
Top Bottom