Search results for query: *

1. Patch Notes v1.1.3

Saved games crashing on Xbox? Been going on since February without any recognition of the issue and any plan to fix it. Would really love to actually play the game and finish my campaign
  2. Patch Notes v1.1.2

Any acknowledgement on the issue of saved game crashes on consoles? I was so close to finishing… I get it if it’s fubar and I need to start over (which I wouldn’t do for some time to let the memory of the disappointment fade away) but any communication would be appreciated.
  3. Patch Notes v1.1.0

I am not alone in this ^. There are numerous others having this issue and also bringing it on forums and tweeting at Mount and Blade/Taleworlds.
  4. Patch Notes v1.1.0

What is the issue that you are experiencing with the game?
    I am playing on Xbox Series X. The game crashes upon loading any and all of my saved game (loads about 1/3 to 1/4 of bar and crashes to Home Screen, no message or anything just crashes). I am thousands of hours into the game and I am nearly at day 3000. I have two Vlandian fiefs left before all of Calradia belongs to my kingdom.
  5. Patch Notes v1.1.0

I have been back and forth with Microsoft about getting a refund for a game that is unplayable but they won’t budge. So this whole ordeal is just one giant F U to the players/paying customers. Just sad honestly I have been a fan of Warband for years.
  6. Patch Notes v1.1.1

So it's been 20 days, still no update for the fix for bugs introduced in 1.1?
    I have completely lost hope that the game is going to be fixed… I think they just said eff everyone and their games and to start over. Pretty sad…
  7. Need More Info Module Mismatch

Version number bottom right main menu: v1.1.1.14115
    Version number top right of Saved Campaigns screen: v1.0.3.90555
    I am not sure how to see the version of the saved file I am trying to load. However when I go to load them it says “These modules’ versions are different: Native Multiplayer SandBox Core Sandbox CustomBattle StoryMode. Do you want to load the saved game with different modules?”
    Canceling brings me back to the Saved Campaigns menu while selecting Yes begins to load the saved game. All saved games receive this message and all saved games crash 1/4 to 1/3 of loading and take me back to the Xbox Home Screen.
  8. In Progress Game crashing after update

We found out that one save/load fix included in this patch was causing these crashes. This load crash does not mean that your save is corrupted, simply campaign code needs a fix related to it. We also have one more save/load-related fix that we will push together to fix this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    It is not fixed sadly!
  9. Need More Info Module Mismatch

We found out that one save/load fix included in this patch was causing these crashes. This load crash does not mean that your save is corrupted, simply campaign code needs a fix related to it. We also have one more save/load-related fix that we will push together to fix this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    This patch/fix did not resolve the issue for most Xbox players just a heads up guys!
  10. In Progress Game crashing after update

Well I’m in the process of getting refunded now so no reason really to follow up on this thread anymore. I only created an account on here to bring up the issue but I don’t see it getting fixed. If you’re reading this hoping for a resolution do what I did and get a refund! To spend so much time playing a game to then not be able to complete is frustrating and a complete waste of time. Good luck to everyone else having this issue!
  11. In Progress XBOX: Unable to load saves

When would i be able to play my game again? Do you do refunds because i cant play?
    I’m currently wrestling with them in order to get refunded as well. Seems the only logical answer for people who paid for a game that they broke.. for lack of a better word ****ing dumb ass updates no one needed
  12. Need More Info Module Mismatch

Does the issue still happens on newly created campaign saves too?
    I don’t want to create a new campaign… I’m on day 2000+…
  13. In Progress Game crashing after update

Reinstalled it and tried to change module to new version, but still crashes.( there is no performance setting on xbox btw)
    Yes reinstalled multiple times and it is still crashing. How would all of the saved files be corrupted??
  14. Need More Info Module Mismatch

We have pushed the v1.1.0 patch on Xbox platforms as of now. The module mismatch issue should not be the case after this.
    Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding!

Yep! Not fixed!
  15. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred while loading the game.

Anyone have workarounds for how to play the games? Xbox series X game crashes during loading does not appear to be fixed. Can provide screenshots/videos if needed!
  16. In Progress Game crashing after update

This is the exact thing happening to me as well. Pretty frustrating.
    Yes I agree very frustrating - I am trying to remain hopeful and patient but losing all of my saves after countless hours on the verge of conquering Calradia with my own kingdom it is hard to do so lol. I also preordered the game as soon as it was available 🥲 (so not just someone who downloaded for free on game pass complaining about a free game)
  17. In Progress Game crashing after update

We have pushed the v1.1.0 patch on Xbox platforms as of now. The issue causing the game to crash during launch has been resolved.
    Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding!
    Hello guys - the game is still crashing while trying to load any and all of my saved games after the update (which I installed today after being away). I see some saying the issue was resolved but myself and local friends are all unable to play. On Xbox Series X, Single Player, game opens as normal but after 1/4 to 1/3 of bar loading crashes to Home Screen.

Any help or more information would be greatly appreciated! Was looking forward to beating the campaign today!
Back
Top Bottom