Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Hiring mercenaries absurdly expensive. 20000 denars a day and 60000 to end their contract? Definitely needs rebalancing. Bankrupted my kingdom.

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
    To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I’m playing on Xbox. Is there a way to share the save file still?

For a little more context, my mercenaries were consistently costing me around 2k denars a day initially which was manageable. But then one day suddenly spiked to over 20000 and went days like that. Was forced to cut ties with them without paying (which they were asking for 60000 denars to end contract) in order to save myself from complete bankruptcy.
  2. Need More Info Hiring mercenaries absurdly expensive. 20000 denars a day and 60000 to end their contract? Definitely needs rebalancing. Bankrupted my kingdom.

Title of the thread says it all. Bankrupted my kingdom by hiring just a couple mercenary clans. They are costing over 20000 denars a day and on top of that isn’t not an easy task to even break the contract. Once I find the leader they are asking for another 60k on top of that. That’s absurd. My save file is literally broken now because I ran out of money by hiring mercenaries. Definitely a broken system.
  3. Need More Info Hiring mercenaries absurdly expensive. 20000 denars a day and 60000 to end their contract? Definitely needs rebalancing. Bankrupted my kingdom.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  4. Need More Info Module Mismatch

I managed to get my old 1.1.0 save file to load again after today's update. I haven't played too extensively yet but so far so good. I'm playing on Xbox Series X.
  5. Need More Info Module Mismatch

After downloading the v1.1.0 patch just now, my save state still fails to load and crashes on attempt.
    Oof I'm really sorry to hear that. I just noticed that there was a new update but maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up yet before I try to load my save. I guess I'll find out soon enough 🤞
  6. Need More Info Module Mismatch

We are sorry to see that you are having issues at the moment.
    Yesterday's patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash using the Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.

The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
    We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
    Any time frame you can give us for when it will be fixed? Hours, days, weeks? Thank you 🙏
  7. Need More Info Module Mismatch

It would be great to hear an update on the matter. Maybe at the very least acknowledge that there's another issue so we know you are looking into it...
  8. Need More Info Modules Mismatch

Yea first update was working flawlessly and now that they reverted the update I'm unable to load any of my saves files hence making the game unplayable. Definitely put a lot of time into this game so I hope it gets fixed soon otherwise I'm cutting my losses and moving on forever. 😢
  9. Need More Info Module Mismatch

Having the same issue. Was literally just playing the game a few hours ago and now it won't let me load any of my saves. Is there a way to load the 1.1 version of the game while they fix it? Version 1.1 was working perfectly fine for me but them reverting the update just created another problem by fixing another.
Back
Top Bottom