Search results for query: *

1. Hidden or not, clan member limit kills the role playing experiences.

I want to play the campaign like for-ever. Want to keep the party of full clan member. Want to be a world balance keeper as a mercenary. But, recently I recognized that my younger sons and nephews who had been married with some their ages don't have newborns. It has already been a few years or...
  2. In Progress Clan members and colleagues positioned at the top of the list cannot be selected as quartermaster.

Summary: Clan members and colleagues positioned at the top of the list cannot be selected as quartermaster. If I have much more members, then it will be same with the scouter, doctor and engineer too. I am playing with as many clan member as I can. Current total number of the clan member and...
  3. I think defender's advantage on siege battle got deleted.

During the 1k hour playtime, I have watched the siege between many AIs and participated in many siege battles. What I learned from that is that there is an advantage on the defense side in the siege when auto resolving. The offense needed about three times the number of defensive forces to win...
  4. Resolved [1.1.0 beta] influence and relation bug

Summary: 1. battle influence not received when other nobles engaged. 2. relation with 'some' nobles set to -100 problem 1 is well known. problem 2 is that I noticed now. I am a mercenary right now. I never did hostile act with 'ergeon', 'rhagaea' and 'serandon'. when I noticed that I had -100...
Back
Top Bottom