Search results for query: *

• Users: SHeeRWaVe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved [BUG][Beta Patch 1.1.0 - v.1.1.0.12274] - Crafted weapons change their stats (probably reverting to default parts size)

Summary: It seems the weight issue on the crafted weapons is resolved, but another problem is still present, which I did not report: The stats of the weapon change after a load. I mean the Swing Cut Damage, Handling, Length, etc. It changes only once, I believe it might keep the crafting mastery...
  2. Resolved Beta Patch 1.1.0 - All of my troops disappear after bugged Alley clearing fight(without killing anyone and just running) - in Ironman mode

Summary: During town Alley clearing (Initiating a fight with Thugs), I ran outside of the Alley range without killing anyone, the Thugs reset and began to walk back to their alley, I got directly the message either to leave the alley empty or to occupy it. The thugs were still there and if I...
  3. Resolved BUG Beta patch 1.1.0.9638 - Athletics Perk Mighty Blow - increases health too much

Summary:Athletics Perk Mighty Blow - increases health too much. It says that it should increase the health +1 for each point after 250 skill, but actually it increases the health with each skill point after the 1st skill point. Example: Athletics skill 301, HP increase from Mighty Blow +300 How...
Back
Top Bottom