Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info no gpu usage

apologies for the late response but i have been very ill theese weeks.
  2. Need More Info no gpu usage

the gpu can be connected properly, just that the monitor display cable plugged in wrong.

however this would be very obvious, not only in bannerlord but every game, you'd get very badly unplayable fps?
    i checked my monitor cable and it is plugged correctly into the gpu. generally speaking i have problems with very heavy games, like victoria 3, cities:skylines and of corse bannerlord, but i get a good framerate by lowering the graphic settings in theese games, and in the case of bannerlord specifically by lowering the amount of units spawned in simulations. however i have a second monitor, and that is plugged into the vga port of the motherboard, i did a test by disconnecting it and run bannerlord without the second monitor but i didn't get better results.
  3. Need More Info no gpu usage

so what, you get 1 fps and use igpu? is the display cable connected to your motherboard?
    This isnt a game problem, its a your pc problem
    i see what i can do, sadly when it comes to put my hands on the actual hardware i'm a bit lost but i'll figure something out.

also i might be wrong but if the gpu is not connected properly i shouldn't be able to see it in my windows device manager.
  4. Need More Info no gpu usage

Could you try manually switching the graphics_adapter = 0 setting to 1 in the engine_config.txt file located under the configs file of the games documents folder?
    it started using the wrong gpu, in the in game menu also was displayerd the wrong gpu, swapped it back to the right one via the ing game menu, then i checked the engine_config.txt and it was back to 0

(the wrong being the Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 and the right being the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti)

one thing that i noticed is that my gpu usage hovers between 0% and 6% while both in game and out. in game i do have decent fps, but with graphic setting at the minimum possible and with my cpu usage between 90% and 100% getting frequent lag spikes. also unit models take a long time to load, especially in tourneaments, where i often get hit by an invisible enemy as his model have yet to be loaded.
  5. Need More Info no gpu usage

Summary: Hello, it appears that bannerlord isn't using my gpu. i've tried setting the correct gpu to use via the in-game menu but after having restarted the game, and checked that my settings were untouched the problem still persists. then i tried to solve the problem by going to the windows...
Back
Top Bottom