Search results for query: *

• Users: Ilevus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ilevus

Exploiting my bad fortune.

I've been travelling Calradia for near two years now and my time here has been fraught with much misfortune. Until just recently that is. Starting off as a merchant/freelance merc, I made my fortune and worked with several lords for most of my first year, until I was ready to make my own...
  2. Ilevus

Ironworks bug

So I've been spending the past few in game months trading and buying land, velvet often being the choice due to its value. I chanced upon Dhirim and discovered it was actually more profitable to start an ironworks business there instead. So I bought the land. A week later, I return to my...
  3. Ilevus

Chamberblocking: Is it worth it?

Honestly, I see no point to have chamberblocking implemented into the game other than to frustrate the player. Opponents seem to use them ALL the time and it's very difficult and rare for the player to pull them off. It's just so annoying when you make a good attack, aimed for their head, and...
  4. Ilevus

Things in Warband you hate.

Before I begin, this is NOT a thread about bugs or things that should be changed in Warband. I've seen a lot of threads like 'Times in Warband where you smile' or 'Things in M&B that make you laugh'. Well I'd like to hear about the things in Warband that tick you off.  :D As for me, I hate it...
  5. Ilevus

Who's YOUR tournament rival?

Dranton, Kradus, Xerina. We've all had our arses handed to us by them at one point or another. I'd like to know who YOU find the most annoying/challenging. My rival is Dranton. Sneaky bugger always seems to be the one who makes me lose, so I usually go for him first.  :twisted:
  6. Ilevus

Common or Noble?

I am curious as to how many of my fellow adventurers choose to be either a commoner or a noble in their background choices. I always go for commoner. Makes it all the more sweeter when I eventually rule over those snot-nosed lords.  :twisted:
  7. Ilevus

Replace tournaments daggers with clubs

While I was pleased to notice that archers in tournaments are no longer completely defenceless in melee, I'm still rather annoyed that they're only given a dagger. The whole point of arming archers with daggers was so they could DEFEND themselves. I stress the word 'defend' because you can't...
  8. Ilevus

Yet another wonderful "castle rescue" bug

So Count Haringoth asked me to rescue his son, Count Regas, from Chalbek Castle. Naturally I agreed, since I was trying to get on his good side so I could woo his daughter, Lady Vera. Only problem is, Count Regas is in a cell with no way to talk to him, so I can't start the prison break. Any...
  9. Ilevus

Ramun the Cheapskate

I've noticed recently that the various ransom brokers throughout Calradia now offer different prices depending on the type of prisoner you capture. All except Ramun, who always offers me 0 denars for every prisoner. Is this a bug or is he literally saying "Give me your prisoners for free"?  :lol:
  10. Ilevus

Arena Melees

I've noticed a few things and possible bugs for the arena melees (not the tournaments); 1. Archers can somehow block with their daggers. I'm not sure how this works, but it does. They never make a blocking animation, but they definitely do block attacks. When I tried this myself, it didn't...
  11. Ilevus

Lances in Warband

I got Warband today and have played for a few hours. I've noticed something that really impedes my gameplay. Now I'm sure a lot of you have managed just fine with the new method of couched lancing, but I hate it to bits. Having to gain a lot of momentum, press X, having only a very small...
  12. Ilevus

Camera problem

Hi, hoping someone can help me with this wee little problem. I've had M&B for almost a year now and it's run perfectly fine, but now I have some weird camera bug. The camera is fixed too high above my character, so that only the top half of his head is showing. This is tolerable on horseback...
Back
Top Bottom