Search results for query: *

1. PressIPlay33

How can i add garrisons in town and castles?

I've looked through all the files but haven't found anything useful. I think everything is as it should be. Since I couldn't find anything, I'm sharing all the codes I added, most of the things that I have added and that are important are attached.

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

This
  2. PressIPlay33

You need to start a new game in case you didn't do that.
    What do you mean by start a new game? Every time I build a Module, I start a new game anyway.
  3. PressIPlay33

It does not really matter which Module you are using as base: The method to add new factions is the same. If you follow the steps and adapt it to your Module System it should work out.
    That's where I don't understand anyway. I looked into the thread and adapted it to my own Module System, but there was no garrison. I can share my own Module System.
  4. PressIPlay33

How can i add the new pic_arms(in Factions tab) image?

Finally it is solved. I solved it using relocation tab in OpenBRF Thanks
  5. PressIPlay33

You do not have a mesh in the BRF file, you need it.
    Okay, It's solved but now a bigger problem has arisen. How can I center the picture?
    zfSY1Th.png
  6. PressIPlay33

You have to learn the basics of modding before embarking on making your own mod.

You can make a brand-new BRF file loaded from module.ini which will include your meshes, materials and textures. You are not supposed to mess with CommonRes files or put your materials only in materials.brf and textures in textures.brf.
    gnE4fzT.png

CE0VBEn.png

1jVuQMJ.png

IFTvx9J.png

As you can see from all the images, I created a new brf file and included the material and texture. But it still crashes because of this damn modding system.
  7. PressIPlay33

Why do you keep posting the same link? I've already explained this a lot, my solution is not there! Because I am using Diplomacy module system. It's prepared for Native module system ok?
  8. PressIPlay33

Well, Isn't there anyone who can help me? It's an urgent situation, yet possibly too easy.
  9. PressIPlay33

You only have the texture in the resource file you posted. You need to have the mesh and the material entry as well.
    I've already added it to the textures.brf file, now I added it to the materials.brf file, but it gave the same error. And well, what do you mean by meshes?
  10. PressIPlay33

What is your codebase? Native or something else?

To begin with, make sure to carefully follow this guide: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/complete-guide-to-adding-factions.334271/.
    I am using the Diplomacy module system, but I do not understand why the garrison is not formed
  11. PressIPlay33

Show the code lines for how you implemented the mesh in module_meshes.py and show an screenshot of the mesh in OpenBRF.
    fU23bf7.png
    Mp4o4LS.png
  12. PressIPlay33

I created a new kingdom, it currently has 1 town and 3 villages and the problem is that there is no garrison in the town, even though the kingdom has its own soldier tree. And 1 king and 1 lord they have no soldiers so they don't go out after a few days they lose their only town and they are...
  13. PressIPlay33

You need to have the mesh, material and texture in the resource file
    I already added it as you can see from the picture. but I keep getting the error.
  14. PressIPlay33

I wanted to add a kingdom photo to module_meshes.py, but when I add it, it gives an error. Even though I put the resource and texture, it cannot find the mesh code although i added, it gives a get_object_failed for mesh: pic_arms_kingdom_7 error, please help me. Thanks in advance.
Back
Top Bottom