Search results for query: *

1. AussieboiboiYT

Need More Info How To Refund?

Th
    After my save got corrupted two days ago I told myself I'd give them two days to fix it. Now that that time is up I'm attempting to refund but have apparently put too many hours in to do so.

Considering the product is faulty, is there another way to get a refund? Or have I basically just been scammed?
    is happend to me ages ago but never got my saves back waited months never worked
    so I did it again it’s sad to see more of this happening to people it needs to be fixed
  2. AussieboiboiYT

NAVAL BATTLES?!

banner.1.png

Source: https://www.moddb.com/mods/mount-blade-bretwalda

But that is a mod I’m on ps4 sad
  3. AussieboiboiYT

SP - General Add Boats

I would even take a naval combat as basic as we had in Viking Conquest.
    Yeah
  4. AussieboiboiYT

In Progress a few bugs i've encountered

I'm on pc. I forgot to mention that.
    Have you downloaded the latest update for your pc bro?
  5. AussieboiboiYT

In Progress a few bugs i've encountered

Interesting have you downloaded the latest update for your console?
  6. AussieboiboiYT

SP - General Add Boats

There's already decorative port villages, at the very least they could work like pre-set sea lanes! Yes, I support adding boats and expanding gameplay into the seas!
    Yeah there is Taleworlds has given us a sign!
  7. AussieboiboiYT

SP - General Add Boats

Boats would even fix a lot of problems Sturgia has. Maybe with boats they can actually move around the bloody map.
    Yeah lol
  8. AussieboiboiYT

Open Vassals wont leave the realm bug

It happens to me to sometimes idk how to fix it
  9. AussieboiboiYT

Recommended difficulty?

One hand behind your back.
    Sus
  10. AussieboiboiYT

NAVAL BATTLES?!

But why though. I'd rather have fleshed out world mechanics like political intrigue, kingdom managment, NPC interactivity, actual strategic compagins rather than just more battles but now in the sea (and I bet they would be very underwhelming). I cant live the entre game just having eternal 7 minutes battles
    Like I agree but in my opinion the Viking conquest naval battles were awesome
  11. AussieboiboiYT

NAVAL BATTLES?!

I would love naval battles that are like Assassin's Creed Odyssey, where you can ram boats and cleave them in half, and also board them.
    Yes that would be cool like Viking conquest
  12. AussieboiboiYT

NAVAL BATTLES?!

Hoping for DLC or mod!!!!!!!! +1
    Yes I agree with you my brother in arms!
  13. AussieboiboiYT

NAVAL BATTLES?!

There is the forgotten game Blood and Gold that actually has naval battles along with the use of cannons on the front, back and sides of the ship. Plus you can have many ships in your fleet. And of course there is boarding ships. I would have thought before early access that this game's ship mechanics would be in Bannerlord. Blood and Gold is made from the Warband engine.
    Yeah I will check it out thanks
  14. AussieboiboiYT

Lords of Calradia

WAR!
  15. AussieboiboiYT

NAVAL BATTLES?!

THERE NEED TO BE NAVAL BATTLES IN BANNERLORD!
  16. AussieboiboiYT

Get more involved!

Hmmmmm maybe I just might not have the time sorry
  17. AussieboiboiYT

What changes would you like to see to the influence system?

The current implementation of the influence system as a faction-specific currency that's supposed to represent a clan's political capital feels unsatisfactory to many people including me. Barring it's complete removal (something I wouldn't necessarily oppose, it's just for discussion's sake), what changes would you like to see to the influence system?

For me, I would like see that the total influence of a faction become finite, with the total sum of influence increasing or decreasing as the number of fiefs and prosperity increases/decreases. We should then become able to "buy" influence from clan leaders through bartering and get influence from completing quests (where village notables give small amounts, and lords give large amounts). We should also be able to use influence for more things in general; we should be able to also invest influence in towns, castles and villages for boost to their construction (villages should therefore also have some building options) and we should be able to use a very large amount of influence to force the king to abdicate or for us to secede from the kingdom and keep our holdings without being declared war, etc.

What would you like to see happen to the influence system (barring it's removal, cause that would be a whole other subject)?
    That you get more influence after battles
  18. AussieboiboiYT

Need More Info Crashing during seige

Wh
    Hey, can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    when will the next update come to ps4?
Back
Top Bottom