NAVAL BATTLES?!

Users who are viewing this thread

There is the forgotten game Blood and Gold that actually has naval battles along with the use of cannons on the front, back and sides of the ship. Plus you can have many ships in your fleet. And of course there is boarding ships. I would have thought before early access that this game's ship mechanics would be in Bannerlord. Blood and Gold is made from the Warband engine.

There is the forgotten game Blood and Gold that actually has naval battles along with the use of cannons on the front, back and sides of the ship. Plus you can have many ships in your fleet. And of course there is boarding ships. I would have thought before early access that this game's ship mechanics would be in Bannerlord. Blood and Gold is made from the Warband engine.
Yeah I will check it out thanks

...The best WB naval battle I played was the "Sea Battle mode" on the Deluge multiplayer mod...

But why though. I'd rather have fleshed out world mechanics like political intrigue, kingdom managment, NPC interactivity, actual strategic compagins rather than just more battles but now in the sea (and I bet they would be very underwhelming). I cant live the entre game just having eternal 7 minutes battles

But why though. I'd rather have fleshed out world mechanics like political intrigue, kingdom managment, NPC interactivity, actual strategic compagins rather than just more battles but now in the sea (and I bet they would be very underwhelming). I cant live the entre game just having eternal 7 minutes battles
Like I agree but in my opinion the Viking conquest naval battles were awesome

i agree if they add bandit camps to console u could loot raid and pillage then stash ur I’ll gotten gains on land
Well I keep forgetting that almost everyone has a pc these days with mods a lot of game companies rely on mods which causes bugs on console also makes me sick u buy and buy and buy in this world money makes the world go round even gotta pay for a home which is bull **** the sooner u learn that ur a slave to the world the better bc it’s true we’re all just slaves we do what.? pay for knowledge to go to a job so we can buy a car and a house to live?we work our whole life till we r 60,and for what just to die and be buried.all those possessions,which we can’t take with us. now can we,? and when we die even it cost money u pay for a burial/cremation.nothing is free in this world not even death!!

Well I keep forgetting that almost everyone has a pc these days with mods a lot of game companies rely on mods which causes bugs on console also makes me sick u buy and buy and buy in this world money makes the world go round even gotta pay for a home which is bull **** the sooner u learn that ur a slave to the world the better bc it’s true we’re all just slaves we do what.? pay for knowledge to go to a job so we can buy a car and a house to live?we work our whole life till we r 60,and for what just to die and be buried.all those possessions,which we can’t take with us. now can we,? and when we die even it cost money u pay for a burial/cremation.nothing is free in this world not even death!!
Which I’m sure whoever or whatever caused us to become enslaved by the government will pay dearly not by me of course but by god. not et which are aliens.,not the interdeminsional.god is real or we would’ve died by nuclear fire by now or the flood all proof

banner.1.png

Source: https://www.moddb.com/mods/mount-blade-bretwalda

Back
Top Bottom