Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Clan is no longer giving birth

It worked leaving them in town after only a few days, not sure why it didn’t trigger on the road for over a year but it does seem like the frequency has changed.
  2. Resolved Clan is no longer giving birth

It might not just be big clans, I’ve got a new small clan and so far no kids, my brother just got married and both he and wife have +30% perk, they were in my party together for a year or so and no kids so I‘m going to leave them in the same town and see if it continues.
  3. Need More Info Corrupt saves after update

Just updated to what ps4 says is 1.07 and it didn’t ruin the saves this time all are still functional. Though all my current saves are new manual saves no auto save or overwrite. I’ll try a new game and let it auto save and see.
  4. Need More Info Corrupt saves after update

Same over here on my Xbox One and no sound in the entire game any more. I just got the game like a week ago and was so into it.
    Hopefully xbox has a better refund policy than Sony, they won’t refund a purchase if it’s been downloaded but you have to download it to play it. I guess the early access cash was drying up so they released it for another cash grab.
  5. Need More Info Corrupt saves after update

Summary: How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): After updating today to v1.05 on ps4 all of my saves were corrupt auto and manual. I lost the entire first play through, days of my small amount of free time building to within a few hundred of rank 5 clan and...
Back
Top Bottom