Platform
PS4

Fuzzy1

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

After updating today to v1.05 on ps4 all of my saves were corrupt auto and manual. I lost the entire first play through, days of my small amount of free time building to within a few hundred of rank 5 clan and earning four castles and a town all just starting to get out of the negatives and profit, the lv 27 character and in the process of ending the imperial conspiracy and seeing the “barbarian“ victory for the main quest. All now trash

Same over here on my Xbox One and no sound in the entire game any more. I just got the game like a week ago and was so into it.

Same over here on my Xbox One and no sound in the entire game any more. I just got the game like a week ago and was so into it.
Hopefully xbox has a better refund policy than Sony, they won’t refund a purchase if it’s been downloaded but you have to download it to play it. I guess the early access cash was drying up so they released it for another cash grab.

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues while playing the game. While we are investigating this issue for its potential reasons the process takes some time. Sorry for any inconvenience.

With the latest v1.0.3 update, we have sent some fixes related to this issue. Could you update your game and report to us if you are still experiencing this issue?
  • [PS] Fixed a bug that caused a save to get corrupted when overwriting save files. Old saves might still be corrupted when overwriting (this includes auto-save), so make sure to create a new save file (choose "save as") for any existing saves that you want to safeguard.
  • [PS] Fixed a bug that prevented the deletion of corrupted save files.
  • [PS4] Reduced the save file limit from 32 to 16 to allow for larger files without corruption.
    • If you have more than 16 save files, this will not delete your files. It will only prevent you from creating new files until you are below 16 again. You can overwrite all existing files.

Just updated to what ps4 says is 1.07 and it didn’t ruin the saves this time all are still functional. Though all my current saves are new manual saves no auto save or overwrite. I’ll try a new game and let it auto save and see.

Just updated to what ps4 says is 1.07 and it didn’t ruin the saves this time all are still functional. Though all my current saves are new manual saves no auto save or overwrite. I’ll try a new game and let it auto save and see.

Just for the sake of sharing experiences...

I'm currently 9 - 9.5 hours into a new campaign (started post update) with autosaves set for 30 minutes. So far, 0 crashes and 0 corrupt saves. I fully expect to start encountering crashes again once I get back into the late-game warring, but... so far so good.

If they've truly managed to finally nail down the issues surrounding the corruption of autosaves, that's a decent step in the right direction. As for stability... this may just be "positive thinking" and I absolutely could be wrong, but I DO feel like it has slowly and SLIGHTLY improved from day one of console release.

I play on PS4 and I understood that the update 1.07 was meant to fix the corrupted data saves. However today I have had FIVE corrupted data saves i.e. both main saves and all 3 autos. The only reason I haven't lost everything is because I made back up saves to cloud. Situation is arguably worse than pre-update. Devs, thoughts?

I play on PS4 and I understood that the update 1.07 was meant to fix the corrupted data saves. However today I have had FIVE corrupted data saves i.e. both main saves and all 3 autos. The only reason I haven't lost everything is because I made back up saves to cloud. Situation is arguably worse than pre-update. Devs, thoughts?

Hello there. Did you also encounter this issue with the following?

Old saves might still be corrupted when overwriting (this includes auto-save), so make sure to create a new save file (choose "save as") for any existing saves that you want to safeguard.

Back
Top Bottom