Search results for query: *

1. KingxSigmünd

Need More Info Some weapons have trouble getting equipped.

Summary:While playing, I acquired a longbow, a fine upgrade. I went to my inventory and equipped it. When I engaged in my next battle, and tried to equip it, it didn't work. It instead just made me start punching things, whenever I tried to equip my bow, it'd just unequip my bow, so I was...
  2. KingxSigmünd

Can you set up camp in Bannerlord? Like in Warband.

I just got bannerlord on my PS4, and I'm used to being able to camp from M&B Warband. Mainly to heal up quickly after battles and preserve the moral of my troops. However I don't know how to access the camp function, if there is one. If someone could shed some light on my confusion, that would...
  3. KingxSigmünd

Need More Info Cannot Command Troops

Summary:When in battle, you cannot command your troops it seems. I have tried everything to find a way to find the command options. This was found playing on a PS4 pro. How to Reproduce: Playing on PS4, engage in a battle, and attempt to command your troops. Scene Name (if related): Media...
  4. KingxSigmünd

In Progress Can't rotate character in Character Creation

Summary: Can't rotate character in character creation. Would be very helpful when trying to select a hairstyle and actually see how it looks in the back. How to Reproduce: Get on a playstation, open up character creation, and try to rotate your character. Scene Name (if related): Media...
  5. KingxSigmünd

Need More Info Cant switch weapons, or pick up weapons

Summary:When in a battle, I tried holding R1 to switch from my bow to my axe. It just unequips everything in my hands for some reason. Like I press and hold R1, then press the corresponding button for which weapon I wanted, then it'd just take the bow out of my hands and I'd be holding onto...
Back
Top Bottom