Search results for query: *

1. MP Multiplayer Campaign?

there's only a mod that is still being developed that will make the players able to host their single player campaigns with friends, it's called bannerlord coop.
    There will be nothing else other than that
  2. Custom Servers & Multiplayer Modding

am i the only one having trouble with the server? i can't even launch it as it crashes before starting as it can't find a tons of .dll files (i've uninstalled and reinstalled both bannerlord and the server, other than verifying the files, but it still doesn't work)
  3. Resolved "Could not connect to the server" when trying to log

It seems that I solved the problem.
    The game was still in 1.9.0 and i didn't know that i had to switch to 1.0.0 as I've always heard that the 1.9 was the release update.
    Steam didn't update automatically even if the option is enabled.
  4. Resolved "Could not connect to the server" when trying to log

Now that I think about it, it's happening since I've downloaded the dedicated server from steam yesterday morning. Could that have broken the multiplayer?
    The single player works as always.

P.S I've found this in my rgl_log, hope it helps:

[12:06:00.021] Http Post Request with message failed. Exception status: SendFailure

[12:06:00.023] Exception 0: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. ||| StackTrace: System.IO.IOException: Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.

at System.Net.TlsStream.EndWrite(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeadersCallback(IAsyncResult ar)

[12:06:00.023] Exception 1: Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream. ||| StackTrace:

[12:06:00.023] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed::TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.ConnectMessage

[12:06:00.023] ClientRestSessionTask::SetFinishedAsFailed:: TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.ConnectMessage done

[12:06:00.036] [][] New MBGameClient State: Idle old state:Working
  5. Resolved "Could not connect to the server" when trying to log

Summary: When I try to log in the multiplayer, the login fails with the text "could not connect to the server". This is happening from one day ago as 2 days ago I was playing with my friends. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, verifying the files, deleting all the modules and mods and...
Back
Top Bottom