Search results for query: *

1. Methhead123

OSP Other 2D Art Methhead's upscaled facemaps and more (512² to 1024²)

This is just a upscale pack about Facemaps and few more stuff. The reason i made this pack is just regarding the better warband/m&b experience. (It's also kinda experimental) FAQ: A:"So what does this pack clearly/frankly include?" Me:"This pack includes facemaps and horses etc." A:"What...
  2. Methhead123

Any more Map Editors Rather than Thorgrim's Map editor?

I am willing to use a map editor (which includes a "terrain.bmp" system like T'sME) rather than Thorgrim's Map editor due to T'sME being buggy and kinda outdated (it doesn't include desert color in palette) Also is there any way to add more terrains to the game?
  3. Methhead123

Why does adding tf_undead to my mod makes my game crash?

Is there something wrong with the models or the code like idk but whenever i choose the undead race the game crashes. +This might be kinda irrelevant but can somebody give me the download link of the warrider also (Cause the MbRep is dead)
  4. Methhead123

Custom items doesn't show up

I am trying to add some ww2 items to my mod but somehow the items doesn't show up in my game. (PLAYER) (I just only altered the module_items and the module_troops)
  5. Methhead123

Syntax errors keeps happening (even though i use py. 2.7)

Errors like these always keep coming in my compiler data. SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(...)? File "C:\Users\#####\Desktop\module\process_game_menus.py", line 47 print "Exporting game menus data..." ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ It...
  6. Methhead123

How do i import/export warband scenes/maps into the blender

How do i do that?
  7. Methhead123

How does this kind of (numbered) codes works?

I wonder how does these kind of codes (below the items) works. For an example: -51.000000 4 600 1 1152921504606847102 720 2 1 27 721 2 1 36 1969 3 1008806316530991133 1 15
  8. Methhead123

Tons of Syntax Errors happening while compiling the module system

I just wanted to compile my module... It gives errors such as "SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(...)?" " SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(...)? File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade...
  9. Methhead123

How to add proper map icons?

I just want to know (again)
  10. Methhead123

How do i add crouching to my mod?

I need it anyways. (like in the nw) +how do i make proper firearms?
Back
Top Bottom