Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Blank texture, game freezes(1.8.0)

Came here to share a workaround I've stumbled into for my fellow Win7/8 users. I got curious and started ProcMon64 so I could get some info on what was happening up just before it froze... and it simply doesn't. Texture loading performance in general is also much better. Only god knows why it works, but I'm sure the devs would be very interested to know as I imagine other debugging tools running alongside it may also prevent replication of this show-stopper of a bug.

The default log size of ProcMon64 is something like 199 million entries which over a long playthrough is sure to eat up significant RAM, but if you lower it to the minimum 1 million entries it won't be so bad. I don't know if you can grab it by itself either but it's part of the System Internals Suite hosted on Microsoft somewhere, won't be hard to find if you don't already have it.
    This actually fixed the issue. Thanks
  2. Need More Info Blank texture, game freezes(1.8.0)

Have you tried verifying the game files after the update? Also your PC Specs would really help. Could you also share them please?
    Did clean reinstal, did not help . Don't have this issue on the live steam version (1.7.2)

Computer Specs:
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 640 2GB
    GPU Driver Version: 473.04
    CPU:Intel I5-2500K, 3400 MHz
    RAM: 8 GB DDR3-1333
    Motherboard: Gygabyte GA-P67A-D3-B3 v1
  3. Need More Info Blank texture, game freezes(1.8.0)

same issue for me, using win7 64 . Textures are not loading on character creation and then it just freezes

Edit: rolled back to 1.7.2 (live version), no issues there for me.
Back
Top Bottom