Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Any workarounds for when you reject the red merchant selling baelor the blessed's strand of hair resulting in -8 relationship with every village?
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

chunder_bot said:
    samula said:
    kadaeux said:
    Is your honour awful?

not at all, always go with the honorable option and all the other honorable lords want my D
    hm im amazed nothing came up in your search since its been asked about so many times its a random.event where you have the choice to buy baelor the blesseds hair. you made the wrong choice so the world hates you. i think cozur said he was going to change it although i like it the way it is provided you make the right choice

****ing merchants man, **** you over everytime :sad:

cheers for the help
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

kadaeux said:
    Is your honour awful?

not at all, always go with the honorable option and all the other honorable lords want my D
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

chunder_bot said:
    samula said:
    Hey guys, awesome mod!

just a quick bug report..

sometime yesterday in-game every single village/fief/town has randomly decreased to a -8 relationship level, meaning i can't recruit any troops even from my own faction..

even villages I've never been to before are all -8

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    use the search function on the forum

already had a look for a while, couldn't find any fixes

if no one has a fix would anyone be able to tell me how to mod the village relationship value?
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hey guys, awesome mod!

just a quick bug report..

sometime yesterday in-game every single village/fief/town has randomly decreased to a -8 relationship level, meaning i can't recruit any troops even from my own faction..

even villages I've never been to before are all -8

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

6. NE Warband - report bugs here

Just a few text and script errors:

2011060300001w.jpg

2011060400002.jpg

7. Just wondering...

You should try and implement it as a quest from one of the kings/queens
  8. NE Warband - report bugs here

[size=14pt]PLEASE HELP!:[/size]

the weekly wages i get from fiefs etc. are mucked up

Eg:                                               

2011053100001.jpg

and then this the next week

2011053100002.jpg

please help because of this im low on money :sad:

but what i have noticed in the first one how it says ismirala castle... a name of a castle/town that im currently in or next to will be put in that line instead

so please help guys
  9. Is this normal?

and then this happened the next week

2011053100002.jpg
  10. Is this normal?

is this a bug or something you can't fix?
  11. Commoners? weird bug?

first time ive heard of it  :eek: could be some hidden storyline or just a bug anyways cool find
  12. Making an Alliance?

Could you somehow implement something that could allow two factions to make an alliance even if its for a short period of time... like say when the dark knights come, 2 factions might join up and protect their lands together instead of each faction falling one by one to them... this would be...
  13. Pafnuty?

I recently did this quest and i had to take him to Moscow and after 2 weeks he disappeared... so i did the quest again but this time i took him to a village called klyn or something and i didnt get to him until 3 weeks later and he was still there... so im thinking that maybe its bugged at certain cities/villages so make sure you save before doing this part of the quest
  14. HELP WITH PAFNUTY!

hes a guy in the black mace quest and you get him to translate a book you give him, he says come back in 2 weeks but when i go to where he was last hes not there :sad:

btw ive been to travelers and hes not on their list so dont tell me that.
  15. HELP WITH PAFNUTY!

okay its been two weeks and where the hell is my lil' PAFNUTY he ran off with my book :( anyways some help would be appreciated. cheers
  16. HELP WITH BUGGED FACTION!

LOl guys dw about it about 5 minutes after i posted this the a message came up about the faction ending XD cheers
  17. HELP WITH BUGGED FACTION!

okay, ive been doing the black mace quest and being the polish rebels etc. etc. etc. i got to the part when you have to get to the family crypt but the next part dosen't unlock until you make radziwill the king. BUT here's my problem ive taken all the polish towns and i presumed all i had to do...
  18. The Horde Lands v1.22 released!!

no worrys fixed it on my own :grin:
  19. The Horde Lands v1.22 released!!

arghhhh im having trouble with lading a .brf file it keeps coming up saying

" ERROR: Unable to open file: Modules\The Horde Lands v1.22\Resource\mod_horses.brf"

if you have any ideas on how to fix it plz help
Back
Top Bottom