Search results for query: *

1. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

how about a mod that changes NOTHING except allowing you to make your own kingdom.  I love M&B but no your own kingdom mods have the same troops/troop tree.  I would very much like a mod like this without changing nothing but your own kingdom.
  2. What is this mods fate?

Please, someone take up the mod, I'm very interested in it!
  3. SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

This is kinda random, but do you have testers yet because I would love to "test" in this mod
  4. Beta Testing?

Are any mods need a beta tester, because I will get a new comp. and will become addicted all over again.  (I love this process of falling in love w/the same game over and over)  So i will be on at least 3 hours a day knowing me and my uncontrollable gaming.  Getting my comp. in two days... Or...
  5. Age of Blackpowder: Scandinavia (dead)

NOOOOOOOOOO!  How could the mod with the most potential shut down...  Then again many mods do shut down.
  6. Countdown to 268 B.C. v1.98 for WARBAND (updated 6/3)

There are many other mods...  I was actually planning on getting warband for this mod.  It makes you wonder if the modders are getting paid for this.  I hope so!
  7. After playing Warband a bit im back to europe 1200

This reminds me when I had played mods for like 3 months strait, then I went back to native and it was heaven...  Then I went to mods and it was amazing for like a month strat, then I went back to native and it was heaven....  I guess that is what makes the game so lasting
  8. Poll: Which 3 factions do you like the best?

Well china is so far away it would make the map look huge
  9. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

^  You shouldn't post here. 

I want a Americas Conquest mod, like when Spain first came to Americas with Incas or maby place it more north with a small starting settlement of settlers and would continue to get supplies.  Also it could have a story like you were on a ship for the new world and created your own settlement....  That would be awsome
  10. Americans

Man these forums are **** now.  They used to actually be good but now all these complaining 2 year olds are making these forums bad, and delete this topic.
  11. Age of Blackpowder: Scandinavia (dead)

Will you be able to create your own kingdom because I'm Finnish and want to do certain things to russia.....  Or am I going to have to be Swedish then kill Russia.
  12. Poll: Which 3 factions do you like the best?

NO England is going to beet Byzantium!!!

!!!VOTE BYZANTIUM!!!
  13. De Stato Europae - Describe your Europe

The Roman Empire (wich I'm a vassal under) are done for because the turks have millions of siege tower castles, bulgaria went south and raped everyone.... omg I'm going to need to bail  :shock:, sorry Rome but I will return as the true Roman Emperor muahahaha  :twisted:
  14. Poll: Which 3 factions do you like the best?

1st Romans - I LOVE the Romans soooo much because of all the history...  I will recreat the Roman Empire  :twisted:

2nd Denmark -  I'm American but I'm 100% Finish, closest thing to them so this was my first empire to be under

3rd Venice - I love starting off small then growing to be all powerful.
  15. Countdown to 268 B.C. v1.98 for WARBAND (updated 6/3)

Aticus said:
    An offer to help? Wow. Let it be known to all from this day forward that I, Aticus, was the first registered member of the TaleWorlds forum to observe the post before me, which is the first offer of help to Ealabor since at least two years! I am sure your help will be very happily and appreciatively accepted.

I tried to help, but he turned me down 'cause I don't know how to mod.  Can't wait for this to come out!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Help for those who don't know how to get further

I don't know what to do to Lord Alagar, he says "I don't trust you"
  17. [suggestion] nerf throwing

What I hate is 2 handed beserkers who swing 4 times before before you swing once, I have a shield and can't hit any1 w/two handed weapons because there out of reach, and I'm not quick enough.  I basically rely on throwing axes 2 kill "beserkers" before they kill me.
  18. Bug reports for version 1.5

I can't be released from oath from the Rhodoks....  There is no option that says I don't want to be on his side.... Is it because I have a 17 relation w/rhodoks?
Back
Top Bottom