Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Captain Server Will Crash after Respawn a Large Number of Agent at the Round Starts

To add to this, this bug is triggered when 3 or more players enter.
  2. In Progress Captain Server Will Crash after Respawn a Large Number of Agent at the Round Starts

Please fix this!

I can only play on 3-4 maps to have reduced chance to crash. Even with 40 bots per formation.
  3. Will players return to the Captain game mode, on full release date?

I'm going to be trying to increase the size of the battles and implementing Realistic Battle Mod plugin at the very least.

Worst comes worst, we'll be better off crowdfunding to make our own captains mode game xD
  4. So I guess the new lead dev really loves javelins

They are still crap for captains mode haha.
  5. NA GK captain mode feedback

I'd like 5v5 with more troops.
    More troops = less rambo but also not too many as cav doesn't work otherwise. Same with skirmishers.
  6. This is why cavalry in captains mode is trash.

Better question. how are you even getting a captain match?
    DR custom captains servers. all 3 servers are full most of the day. Even in AU timezone.
  7. This is why cavalry in captains mode is trash.

That's super weird. I don't play captain but that's not how the horse collision looks in TDM or battle or siege. When you get hit by a horse if it isn't reared by an attack it doesn't stop, you get pushed aside or knocked down
    Yeah the original trailers of captains mode that happened too. They got nerfed or something shortly after release.
    Edit: they do bump you but no knockdowns + by the second person you touch you are forced to a complete stop.
  8. This is why cavalry in captains mode is trash.

As this showcases, in bannerlord captains mode, cavalry has one of the lamest charges ever. Worse than the Chinese spinoffs such as tiger knight and blood of steel. This is due to charges having no weight to them, with units getting stuck inside enemy units, despite the enemy being light weight...
  9. This is why skirmisher units in captains mode are trash.

Shields are litterally designed to counter ****ty throwings like javalings. Cant wait to see what kind of cancer bs captain would be if the meta would be to take 6 light inf with throwings and run around.

Good luck trying to anihilate heavy inf shieldwall which is just standing still with javeling which deal as much damage as light bow.
    Nothing can beat heavy inf spam by the core game design given equal skill. You play with bots vs bots as inf, then automatically the strongest unit should win. Yet still, factions like aserai and khuzait better off taking lightest inf for maximum strength.(in captain)

Being unable to kill battanian inf as aserai is different story though. The balance is really off even in skirmish where aserai WR is around 40% while battanian WR is >55% which only exponentially increases the power difference when fighing not 6v6 but 50v50.
    So ask devs to balance and equal out melee capabilities of all inf unit packs instead of creating another level of imbalance.

There is 0 reason to bring the low dps skirmishers over archers. Especially when their melee and armour is so horrible.

As for counter to 6 light inf, well cavalry should dumpster them, not to mention the limited ammo + reason to bring strong shield perks.
  10. This is why skirmisher units in captains mode are trash.

This pretty much sums up the issue with javelin units. In the first clip over 1000 javelins are launched and NOT ONE shield was destroyed. The javelin units then proceeded to get dumpstered. In the second clip 660 javelins were launched and again NOT ONE shield was destroyed. Also despite...
  11. MP Some easy Captains mode fixes to make Javalin + Cav units useful

TL;DR at bottom Currently as it stands, captains mode is unbalanced and normally devolves into a infantry blob meta, whilst the outcome generally seems to be random. I think the main cause to this is the lack of certain unit types playing a role in order to counter another. For example cavalry...
Back
Top Bottom