Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Game crashes with “d3d_device_context_-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!

This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer on this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash
    If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
    Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.
    Since the game is on my SSD, do i need to change file size on my C drive and D drive. If I change the C drive, would it help if I uninstall some programs on my SSD to create more room as well. In addition, do I have to change page file size on the hard drive as well as the SSD in which my game is installed. Overall, I changed the file size on the SSD/ C drive and the game doesn't get the error as frequently, but still makes it slightly more playable nevertheless.
  2. In Progress Frequent GPU-related Crashing

I have the same issue and tried fixes to no avail
  3. Need More Info Game crashes with “d3d_device_context_-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!

Summary: Recently reinstalled the game after a one year hiatus and received the Game crashes with “d3d_device_context_-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! error within minutes of opening the game. Sometimes the crash happens almost instantly or within less than 30 minutes of game time...
Back
Top Bottom