Search results for query: *

1. Open [STEAM] Warband says its running, but will not properly start (to play)

What is your operating system? Toggle the option to see hidden files and then check again that directory. If there still are no files, then the culprit must be somewhere else.
    Windows 10. I have hidden files enabled and there is definitely no folder of that name :/ I have 0 mods downloaded so I'm not sure what it is.
  2. Open [STEAM] Warband says its running, but will not properly start (to play)

Thank you for such a quick reply. I am trying to follow along but I have a few issues, I have it downloaded on a another drive and even though I have gone to C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Roaming the Warband folder is empty. I have seen many users in these forums reference "Ride Chomp" but I have no folders with such a name. My file directory for my steam warband download looks like this: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband

yet I do not have a profiles.dat , unless it is in another sub folder?
  3. Open [STEAM] Warband says its running, but will not properly start (to play)

I've had this problem for the last year. I have done very single suggested fix I have found through the forums here and on reddit. M&B Warband will not launch through Steam or through TaleWorlds direct download. It will says its running on Steam (and/or on Task Manager as well) but will never...
Back
Top Bottom