Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Character Creation Suggestions!

You can copy and paste an already created character, at the character creation screen any time by pressing Ctrl+C.

If you're in a campaign just press the "v" button to open the char creation screen, press Ctrl+C and if you start a new campaign just press Ctrl+V and the one you've created will appear. You can also save those settings you've copied and paste it in a notepad so you can use it anytime. (I recommend doing this because if you use mods or anything and an update makes them unplayable you can't access that character anymore)
    This also works for MP

Nice suggestion having an option to make the character stop moving! I think a warband mod had that same idea applied haha.
    Oh i didn't know that! And it's nice that it's possible! But an in game little menu similar to character import, export in Warband would make the process easier, more obvious and more convenient. I still think there is work there that could be one.
  2. SP - General Early game soldier

Hello there! I find that early game to raise your fighting stats you only have the options to hunt looters, etc. From a Role playing perspective and to add another way to raise our early game combat skills, i suggest: - Add the possibility to join some vassal party as a soldier or even a...
  3. SP - General Bandit Role-Play

I know this is broad, but there should be more options and events for those that want to do an illegal type of playstyle. Everything is geared towards being a noble and leader of kingdoms. What if you wanted to be a Robinhood instead? Be able to run bandit camps and operations. Have wars with rival gangs. Turn the loyalty of settlements to rebel against their castle or city for you. Infiltrate governments and stir corruption from the shadows. Seems like it could be a pretty fun way to approach playing this game.
    I agree with this suggestion!!! Strongly.
  4. SP - General Character Creation Suggestions!

Hey hey! I'm new to Forums in general but i love this game and since now is the time i'd like to suggest some features in the character Creation! (Yes i love Rp, i spend a lot of time in there). - Add a button to stop character animation and make it static to better look at details without...
  5. Resolved Inventory bug ? or Feature that i don't know ?

That's correct.
    Thank you for the replys! how do i set this thread to "resolved" ?
  6. Resolved Inventory bug ? or Feature that i don't know ?

Do you remember upgrading troops in between? Upgrading cavalry troops use horses from inventory.
    Well.. Actually it's quite possible that i did.. I did not know that ! So if i don't have horses in my inventory i cannot upgrade infantary to cavalary ?
    Now i will have some amazing cataphracs with OP horses xDDD
  7. Resolved Inventory bug ? or Feature that i don't know ?

Summary: I've won about 4 horses with riding skill 90 (Char at lvl 53 riding now) from tournaments. In between tournaments (traveling) somehow the horses just disapear from my inventory even if they are "locked". I don't understand what is happening. How to Reproduce: Get a horse from...
Back
Top Bottom