SP - General Character Creation Suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

SenshioAishi

Recruit
Hey hey! I'm new to Forums in general but i love this game and since now is the time i'd like to suggest some features in the character Creation! (Yes i love Rp, i spend a lot of time in there).
- Add a button to stop character animation and make it static to better look at details without having to track the movement.
- Add the ability to export only the characters looks to be used in different campaigns. This is very useful because i some times have ideas of character looks and back story but not necessarily want to start a new campaign right there. Or possibility to experiment with the starting stats without having to make the same character looks every time.

That's it for now! Show your support if you find these additions useful!

Peace!.. eventually.. :twisted:

- Add the ability to export only the characters looks to be used in different campaigns. This is very useful because i some times have ideas of character looks and back story but not necessarily want to start a new campaign right there. Or possibility to experiment with the starting stats without having to make the same character looks every time.
You can copy and paste an already created character, at the character creation screen any time by pressing Ctrl+C.

If you're in a campaign just press the "v" button to open the char creation screen, press Ctrl+C and if you start a new campaign just press Ctrl+V and the one you've created will appear. You can also save those settings you've copied and paste it in a notepad so you can use it anytime. (I recommend doing this because if you use mods or anything and an update makes them unplayable you can't access that character anymore)
This also works for MP

Nice suggestion having an option to make the character stop moving! I think a warband mod had that same idea applied haha.

You can copy and paste an already created character, at the character creation screen any time by pressing Ctrl+C.

If you're in a campaign just press the "v" button to open the char creation screen, press Ctrl+C and if you start a new campaign just press Ctrl+V and the one you've created will appear. You can also save those settings you've copied and paste it in a notepad so you can use it anytime. (I recommend doing this because if you use mods or anything and an update makes them unplayable you can't access that character anymore)
This also works for MP

Nice suggestion having an option to make the character stop moving! I think a warband mod had that same idea applied haha.
Oh i didn't know that! And it's nice that it's possible! But an in game little menu similar to character import, export in Warband would make the process easier, more obvious and more convenient. I still think there is work there that could be one.

Oh i didn't know that! And it's nice that it's possible! But an in game little menu similar to character import, export in Warband would make the process easier, more obvious and more convenient. I still think there is work there that could be one.
Yeah definetly! It shouldn't be so hard to add I'm sure, it would be helpful to have a list of your fav ones.

Back
Top Bottom